SPECTRE titles sequence

ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,270MI6 Agent
For those who can't wait till the 22nd Feb or who want to have a perve at Daniel without his shirt? :s

http://www.artofthetitle.com/title/spectre/#

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Super stuff - thanks for sharing -{
    YNWA 97
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Great article, always intresting to see how things are made! Thanks ! -{
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    -{ great article.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    Informative article. Thanks for sharing. -{

Nice to see the process, even though I am not a fan of the result. I do think that Spectre is perhaps Kleinman's weakest title sequence after Die Another Day.

As for the writers' assessment that Smith wrote a "driving and impassioned theme" ... 8-)
  • schaduwoogschaduwoog Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    Thanks for sharing!

Nice to see the process, even though I am not a fan of the result. I do think that Spectre is perhaps Kleinman's weakest title sequence after Die Another Day.

As for the writers' assessment that Smith wrote a "driving and impassioned theme" ... 8-)
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent

I thought it was one of the better ones, I really liked it, I feel I actually loved it. The themes from the older movies where cool and I just seem to like this one. Something I didn't do with the Skyfall one, that one was just OK, nothing special.
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/