Thunderball deleted scenes

Hello everyone- 1st post so please be kind!

I was curious to know if anyone can tell me the dialogue associated with the deleted scenes from Thunderball.

Specifically I wanted to know what was said:

Between Bond and Pat in the first "Mink Glove" scene.
During Bond's tour of the Disco Volante
The scene with a bound Paula Caplan
and the scene/shot of Largo in tux instructing frogmen

Any help would be appreciated as I have been unable to track down the script online. This is a for a video project I am working on to pass the time. :)

Comments

• superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the links, Barbel, esp. the 1st one for the site I haven't seen before, "The evolution of Thunderball." It touches on the general TB controversy occasionally brought-up here on AJB. But for me the larger controversy is the role of McClory and Whittingham in the Bond character development, which EON almost definitely built their blueprint on since they had a copy of the Whittingham script that was provided by Fleming himself. I'm not a supporter of McClory and his antics, but I just think it's fair to give credit where it is due.
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,316Chief of Staff
    Have you read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Battle_for_Bond, supes? It's a very informative read, and I am grateful to danjaq_Off for sending me a copy. Loads of background information on TB (and NSNA, too, of course).
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,566Chief of Staff
    Barbel wrote:
    Have you read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Battle_for_Bond, supes? It's a very informative read, and I am grateful to danjaq_Off for sending me a copy. Loads of background information on TB (and NSNA, too, of course).

I recommend that book...it's a fascinating read -{
    YNWA 97
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Barbel wrote:

I recommend that book...it's a fascinating read -{

Yes, it was a good read! As I've said, I'm no fan of McClory, who I thought was a big thorn to the EON series all the way up to his demise, however, Battle for Bond is a real eye-opener. For the cynical, sure, books can be slanted by a biased opinion, but the "evidence" via documentation, their timelines and first-hand accounts reveal just how big a mess this episode was and how all the parties except EON, had a share of the blame. Of the "victims," all of them, Fleming, Bryce and McClory were culpable, except for Whittingham, whose testimony bolstered McClory's case, who in turn left him dangling in the wind. For those interested in the origin stories of the Bond film series, this is a great book with accounts not to be found in most Bond books in which EON had some form of approval privilege.
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,316Chief of Staff
    I once had an early copy of TB, which did NOT include the line "Based on a screen treatment by Kevin McClory, Jack Whittingham, and Ian Fleming". Sadly it got lost over the years- would probably be worth a bit now.
    The book "The Battle For Bond" can't be recommended highly enough, though it tells a sad story.