Bespoke Belt

Ghughes1Ghughes1 Windsor, United KingdomPosts: 44MI6 Agent
Bank holiday BONANZA - Windsor Saddlers are offering the bespoke woven belt for £80 with free postage to the UK only.

All you need to do is email info@windsorsaddlers.com with the following quote : 2465 and we will send you options re colour and buckle and how to provide a correct measurement together with payment details.

Limited availability!

www.windsorsaddlers.com. ( under tab - bespoke belt ) normal price of £160 - TAKE A LOOK
Email : info@windsorsaddlers.com

Comments

• Ghughes1Ghughes1 Windsor, United KingdomPosts: 44MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Hi
    I saw your comment on the iconic alternatives site. If it works for you, I can just use one of your pictures from here and include it in the post.
  • Ghughes1Ghughes1 Windsor, United KingdomPosts: 44MI6 Agent
    canoe2 wrote:
    Hi
    I saw your comment on the iconic alternatives site. If it works for you, I can just use one of your pictures from here and include it in the post.

Yes that will be great. Can you use the following message too ?

SALE BONANZA - Windsor Saddlers are offering the bespoke woven belt for £80 with free postage to the UK only. Overseas a charge will apply.

All you need to do is email info@windsorsaddlers.com with the following quote : 2465 and we will send you options re colour and buckle and how to provide a correct measurement together with payment details.

Limited availability!

www.windsorsaddlers.com. ( under tab - bespoke belt ) normal price of £160 - TAKE A LOOK
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    I'm more than happy to share pictures and information about your work in the body of the post (same as I do with Magnoli, Royale Filmwear and others), but I would prefer that anything about sales, specials, etc remain in the comments. That way it's fair for everyone.

If you have other questions, it's probably better to email me so we're not wasting forum space

info@iconicalternatives.com

Cheers {[]