***withdrawn***FOR SALE Billy Reid :: Bond Peacoat - Navy Size Medium

ATSATS Posts: 128MI6 Agent
Purchased roughly 2 years ago from Billy Reid and has been in a suit bag hanging in my closet ever since. Like new condition. Size Medium. Size guide can be found here

Comments

• ATSATS Posts: 128MI6 Agent
    I've been away from the forums for a while and when posting this add I thought for sure the coat would move fast at this price. Seems things have change. I will reduce the price to $420 USD + shipping

If anyone has any feedback with regards to pricing the coat for the current market please feel free to reach out with suggestions.
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    ATS wrote:
    I've been away from the forums for a while and when posting this add I thought for sure the coat would move fast at this price. Seems things have change. I will reduce the price to $420 USD + shipping

If anyone has any feedback with regards to pricing the coat for the current market please feel free to reach out with suggestions.

I just wish it was a size L. I'm in Canada and refuse to put up with the insane import charges for a new one. It's a great price though, hopefully someone will take it off your hands ASAP.
    Darn, too bad it wasn't a Large. I hear you, the total cost for me to get it here was something like $944
    JMac88 wrote:
    ATS wrote:

I just wish it was a size L. I'm in Canada and refuse to put up with the insane import charges for a new one. It's a great price though, hopefully someone will take it off your hands ASAP.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,567Chief of Staff
    Not sure about size for me...but the exchange rate has slid somewhat this past week :#
    YNWA 97
    Anyone :) ?
    ATS wrote:
    Purchased roughly 2 years ago from Billy Reid and has been in a suit bag hanging in my closet ever since. Like new condition. Size Medium. Size guide can be found here https://www.billyreid.com/products/bond-peacoat-navy

WAS $520 USD obo NOW $420 + shipping from Canada. First come, first serve. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Full_Size_Render6.jpg

Full_Size_Render7.jpg