COMPLETED - "I Only Need One" fan film!

Hello all! A year ago I brought this idea to the forums for my short fan film re-imagining of The Man With The Golden Gun. After going into production, and the massive tackle of post-production, we finally completed it! I would love to share this with you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDV94oPw0SI

I hope you enjoy this film. Thank you everyone for your support and following our progress through all this time!

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    -{ Congratulations on such an enjoyable film. I'm sure it must have been hard work
    putting it all together, " a real labour of love" though for you.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Very nice! How were you able to afford Christian Bale? :D
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    edited July 2016
    Just came across this amazing movie on James Bond Radio's Facebook fanpage and was very impressed. Also, the guy that played Bond in this film seemed awfully familiar to me, can't put my finger on it exactly...

Anyway, terrific effort, loved the clever way in which Scaramanga was killed, which is pretty much more ingenious than the way it was done in the original.

Hats of to you sir for all the effort, energy and passion that went into this great re-imaging of TMWTGG! {[]

P.S I will share this on my own Facebook fanpage as well!
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Hello all! A year ago I brought this idea to the forums for my short fan film re-imagining of The Man With The Golden Gun. After going into production, and the massive tackle of post-production, we finally completed it! I would love to share this with you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDV94oPw0SI

I hope you enjoy this film. Thank you everyone for your support and following our progress through all this time!
    OMG! SO well done! Incredible camerawork, music, everything! Bond doing a flip was rather unexpected, but all else was aces! Thanks! -{
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Anyone else see this?
    Bueller?
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • ionlyneedoneionlyneedone Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    edited March 2022
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful reviews! I am so glad you liked it. :) We certainly worked very hard on it for a year!

Dutchfinger, thank you so much for reposting to your page!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    -{ I loved those behind the scenes videos too. {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."