Re: **UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

welshboy78 wrote:
Rid The Kid wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:

Pretty surreal to think 2 AJB members own a actual Daniel Craig worn TF Harrington!!!!

A result of drive and passion. All one needs.

And eBay  ajb007/biggrin

True that  ajb007/lol

You're not recording this, are you?

I'm on the fence with this one...

It's difficult to say anything concrete if there's not a concrete price. If TF gives us a price and then hikes the price moments before the release like they did with the spectre polo, count me out. That's unethical business practice.

MrE wrote:

I'm on the fence with this one...

It's difficult to say anything concrete if there's not a concrete price. If TF gives us a price and then hikes the price moments before the release like they did with the spectre polo, count me out. That's unethical business practice.

Doubt that would happen,  not with a MTM / Custom piece. Luigi et al at TF Milan is a true gent and looks after his customers as you would expect / hope.... Once the finzl price is determined only the exchange rate will make a price variance.... Come on gbp !!!

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

Right now there is no concrete pricing only an estimate, there will be no situation like the TF Polo that we experienced with TF in the USA and also at this juncture we are just gathering numbers for people who want one of these ad are willing to pay in the 2000 euro ball park.

Another thing to factor in is the added customs charge (if necessary) which of course will be hefty (in Sweden it's 25% of the purchase value). Where would this item be shipped from, Italy?

I'm also on the fence, when do you need a final decision?

It would be shipped from Italy - would you still get 25% charge since in EU Rid The Kid?

Instagram - welshboy1978

welshboy78 wrote:

It would be shipped from Italy - would you still get 25% charge since in EU Rid The Kid?

Unless Italy does an Itexit in the very near future I should be safe  ajb007/biggrin

But maybe good for others to have this in mind that isn't in the EU.

These would be posted from Milan so if you are in the EU there will be TAX and you should not get customs charges, if your outside the EU you will not pay TAX and may or may not get a customs charge. 

Again at this point just looking for people who would be interested in one of these at the ballpark price given, there is no final decisions at this point.

I'm in.  Thanks - fingers crossed.

Thanks for the clarification.

Sruzgar-Did the gentleman you are working with say how many locked in sales he will need for this project to be a possibility?
I'm sure with a high dollar item as this, there is a minimum. Hopefully they also consider the price is substantially more than a neck tie and don't require at least 40 orders. That might be difficult to come by.

Count me in too ! although I hear my wifes voice in my head again " you paid F**king what for it "  ajb007/lol

007 reporting for duty

MrE wrote:

Sruzgar-Did the gentleman you are working with say how many locked in sales he will need for this project to be a possibility?
I'm sure with a high dollar item as this, there is a minimum. Hopefully they also consider the price is substantially more than a neck tie and don't require at least 40 orders. That might be difficult to come by.

Nope no minimum has been requested, simply need to gather the number of people that are interested and get back to them to see if its feasable.

chriscollins007 wrote:

Count me in too ! although I hear my wifes voice in my head again " you paid F**king what for it "  ajb007/lol

Ha - explain to her its a once in a lifetime opportunity to get the coolest DC jacket!   She will then proceed to roll her eyes / scream at you etc.  At this point you suggest a girlie shopping trip followed by a posh evening meal  ajb007/biggrin

Instagram - welshboy1978

welshboy78 wrote:
chriscollins007 wrote:

Ha - explain to her its a once in a lifetime opportunity to get the coolest DC jacket!   She will then proceed to roll her eyes / scream at you etc.  At this point you suggest a girlie shopping trip followed by a posh evening meal  ajb007/biggrin

Or... This old thing? I've had it ages....

Good shout guys , mind you there getting a bit repetitive god knows what this one might cost me.  ajb007/tongue
Need some of Mantis acting skills

007 reporting for duty

Still interested as well. If at first you don't succeed... try try again...

My wife is not going to like this... I might need Mantis gun to protect myself...

GS wrote:
welshboy78 wrote:
chriscollins007 wrote:

Or... This old thing? I've had it ages....

Hide it in the closet and only wear it when she's not around.  ajb007/shifty

Simon I'm grateful to you and hate you at the same time!  ajb007/tongue

Just when I thought my Bond purchasing was going to take a break on my bank account , you go and raise the possibility of getting one of the coolest Craig era jacket....

Count me in sir!

sruzgar wrote:
MrE wrote:

Nope no minimum has been requested, simply need to gather the number of people that are interested and get back to them to see if its feasable.

Will they be MTM or standard TF sizing?

Thank you for working on this Simon! ajb007/cheers

I'm in!

The list is growing!! Better update it!

For those who can't justify spending 2000 euros on a cotton jacket, consider this... this jacket is thought by many to be the best Craig era bond jacket with it's iconic, Steve McQueen-inspired timeless appeal, and on top of that, a screen accurate version has never been made available to the public. If this happens, it will be a VERY limited run; with all the factors combined, this item should increase in value substantially over time, so it could be an "investment purchase".

Who knows, it might even put your kids through college one day  ajb007/lol

Rid the kid- I would assume they don't have time to do made to measure orders, so it should be standard sizing i.e. 48/50/52 etc. But unless I'm mistaken, Tom Ford boutiques offer free tailoring. So if you bring the article in, they should be able to make adjustments for you. Don't quote me on that, but I'm fairly certain.

MickeyMouse wrote:

The list is growing!! Better update it!

For those who can't justify spending 2000 euros on a cotton jacket, consider this... this jacket is thought by many to be the best Craig era bond jacket with it's iconic, Steve McQueen-inspired timeless appeal, and on top of that, a screen accurate version has never been made available to the public. If this happens, it will be a VERY limited run; with all the factors combined, this item should increase in value substantially over time, so it could be an "investment purchase".

Who knows, it might even put your kids through college one day  ajb007/lol

Or put them out of college now  ajb007/biggrin

Rid The Kid I don't mean to be rude but you are kind of derailing this with all your questions, do you want one or not thats all I need to know at this point! 

They will be standard sizing, they will cost around 2000 euro's, its not even guaranteed to happen right now as again I am just collecting names of seriously interested parties.