To Sell: Omega Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition PERFECT!!!

HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
My friend has asked me to put his second watch on the market:

IMG_2228.jpg

The watch has never been worn is brand new and perfect.
Stickers still present!
It comes with the huge Black wooden box with the metal bracelet, watchmaker's loupe and bracelet tool.
The warranty cards and Spectre LE paper certificate are also present.

Price is EUR 7.300,-- net to me

Watch can be shipped at cost insured to any other place.

If you are interested, please drop me a pm or a forum email.

Thanks!

Original Pictures below - I have blurred out some serial numbers. The watch is 51XX/7007

IMG_2228.jpg
IMG_2227.jpg
IMG_2226.jpg

img2114gch2rqulpo.jpg
President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!

Comments

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Someone grab this! Cheap at that price you'd pay more buying a used one from eBay so is one to grab if your thinking about it!
    Great watch and if unworn it's going to continue going up in price :)
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,367MI6 Agent
    Agree with Jared.
    This watch is soldout everywhere.
    This is the ONLY limited edition watch worn by James Bond in a movie.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Thanks guys for the remarks.

I wanted to add, that my 2 personal watches stay in the collection unworn and perfect, I am pretty sure that they'll become even more desirable in the years to come and it's simply a gorgeous watch - best that Omega made in the last years!

• chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    +1 there , although I just love wearing mine but saved for best. -{
    007 reporting for duty
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    This thread probably doesn't need any more endorsements, but I echo what everyone else is saying...to me finding a mint one like this that can be had is going to become rarer and rarer....simply for the fact that this watch BEGS to be worn. I love wearing mine as a daily wearer and I suspect others feel the same way. Mint in box, ready to go? Someone needs to jump on this!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Mantis is right, these watches need to be worn, this one is very fairly priced and definitely an appreciating item. I just hope omega will provide replacement nato straps as mine is just beginning to get worn.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Commandant wrote:
    This is the ONLY limited edition watch worn by James Bond in a movie.

Because of this, I'm sure this watch will the most valuable of all the LE Omegas. It's also the most wearable watch because it's not some gimmicky 007-branded watch. It's by far the most tasteful LE Bond watch Omega has done.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I just hope omega will provide replacement nato straps as mine is just beginning to get worn.

my dealer offers the 007 logo'ed replacement straps. Just incase that you need help, shoot me a message ;)
    Omega Boutique Hamburg: EUR 150,--

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Wearing mine today!!!

Thought about getting the black Omega Nato to go with it
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    That's good to know, thanks Higgins, I hadn't actually got round to looking for one yet, but if the Omega boutiques are stocking them then that's good news, I may buy a couple just for future use. I'll certainly drop you a pm if I get stuck -{ -{
  • JagJag Posts: 1,167MI6 Agent
    I love the strap and the packaging, the watch - not so much... You could probably get a Rolex for this price.
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,367MI6 Agent
    I have been collecting watches for the last 30 years.
    I'm very confident that over time this particular model will become as desirable as a Rolex.
    For example, the secondary market price for this watch is now around USD8'000 (depending on condition,...). It is already selling at a 15 to 20% premium just after one year of production. I have never seen this with a Rolex in 30 years.
  • Rid The KidRid The Kid Stockholm, SwedenPosts: 56MI6 Agent
    Commandant wrote:
    I have been collecting watches for the last 30 years.
    I'm very confident that over time this particular model will become as desirable as a Rolex.
    For example, the secondary market price for this watch is now around USD8'000 (depending on condition,...). It is already selling at a 15 to 20% premium just after one year of production. I have never seen this with a Rolex in 30 years.

Probably true, especially since Rolex design doesn't seem to change that much nowadays, at least not for the better. I like the older Submariners (50-80s) much better than todays that just feel bland and boring. Omega does at least try to do something new with their silhouettes. But I guess that is why Rolex have Tudor for experimenting a little more and being more playful with the designs.
    You're not recording this, are you?
    A lot of omega aficionados are not liking how much omega are putting out there at the moment, every year at basel there seems a plethora of new omegas and reworkings, they nailed it with the reworking of the SM300 Co ax though and this limited edition., as has been previously stated this watch is so desirable because bond wore this watch in a movie. The Bond limited edition aqua terra is a beautiful watch in my opinion but prices are not holding due to there being no movie connection. I love mine as a watch in itself.
  • VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    A lot of omega aficionados are not liking how much omega are putting out there at the moment, every year at basel there seems a plethora of new omegas and reworkings, they nailed it with the reworking of the SM300 Co ax though and this limited edition., as has been previously stated this watch is so desirable because bond wore this watch in a movie. The Bond limited edition aqua terra is a beautiful watch in my opinion but prices are not holding due to there being no movie connection. I love mine as a watch in itself.

I am one such aficionado. It really bugs me that they make so many changes to the design of their models each year and dont give them a chance to become "classic". For me the original PO is a real beauty and they should have left it alone with just subtle changes to the bezal ect to give it a chance to become a more recognisable watch. Have to admit that i am coming around to the idea of owning a Globe Master though....

Anyhow, sorry for the vent Higgins. Somebody buy this watch. It is a beaut!
  • MyselfMyself Posts: 64MI6 Agent
    Higgins,
    I'm interested but would like to See the watch before.
    Where are you based?
    Thanks!!!
    I am based in Northern Germany.
    Please contact me via pm or forum email.

Thanks!

Myself wrote:
    Higgins,
    I'm interested but would like to See the watch before.
    Where are you based?
    Thanks!!!

I have replied to your pm.

• Dark1Dark1 Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    Was considering keeping mine locked away MINT -but then I thought I've outlaid this money and never see it.
    Conclusion -- As Mantis wisely states; it begs to be worn -so have been wearing it daily ever since.
    Now I can admire it in all its glory.

Sorry Jag -can't agree -not interested in Rolex--wanted this as soon as I saw it.........and lucky enough to find/get one :D
    But if you prefer your Rolex -all good.
  • JagJag Posts: 1,167MI6 Agent
    Dark1 wrote:
    Was considering keeping mine locked away MINT -but then I thought I've outlaid this money and never see it.
    Conclusion -- As Mantis wisely states; it begs to be worn -so have been wearing it daily ever since.
    Now I can admire it in all its glory.

Sorry Jag -can't agree -not interested in Rolex--wanted this as soon as I saw it.........and lucky enough to find/get one :D
    But if you prefer your Rolex -all good.

Well, I was only referring to the fact the Rolex watches are normally more expensive (and said to be even better quality) than Omega. If you like it and can afford it - show it off!
  • samsmith12samsmith12 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    edited March 2017
    Someone grab this! Cheap at that price you'd pay more buying a used one from eBay so is one to grab if your thinking about it!
    Great watch and if unworn it's going to continue going up in price :)
    Thanks for sharing the beautiful timepiece. I also have two Rolex watches , which are amazing in look. Now i am looking for a buyer who Buy My Rolex For Cash , and after selling it i want that shared timepiece. I have a phobia of changing the watches after little use
  • OMEGA BOND WATCHESOMEGA BOND WATCHES Las Vegas, NVPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    I want to buy that from you so bad. Wifey would become the female OJ if I didn't get approval first. time to start working her lol :v
    History isn’t kind to men who play God.
    @OmegaBondWatches

***Vegas Bond is now OMEGA BOND WATCHES***
    Watch is sold!

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    IMG_2228.jpg

Ahh can't get over how gorgeous this watch is! Need to get the NATO on mine (and buy another NATO to keep in the box) and it'll be my daily wear.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    Higgins wrote:
    IMG_2228.jpg

Ahh can't get over how gorgeous this watch is! Need to get the NATO on mine (and buy another NATO to keep in the box) and it'll be my daily wear.

Seems to be what all the owners did - buy a second NATO without 007 logo to make it more SA! (or was it to maintain resell value) - I know mine is still in the box (plus I got an extra 20mm version AD got the sizing wrong) :D

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!