FS: Levi Menlo Jacket Size M With Tags

tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
Levi Menlo Jacket Size M with tags. Only worn a few times.£400 ono. UK only.

2q3zm1i.jpg
14dcya9.jpg
14dcya9.jpg
kex1ep.jpg

Comments

• BleauchampBleauchamp Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    How does it fit? I've heard different info from different sources as to what size one should order with these, especially with regard to the arms.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    I just bought one on eBay and got it it Today. I am usually an XS to an XXS depending on the brand. I got an XS. The fit in the waist is tight! I can barely get it to zip, but I like it that way. The back straps can extend the waist a little, but not much, so I still keep them fully fastened. The fit in the chest is lose on me, but not too lose (gives me room to grow). As a comparison, the chest has much more room than my XS Barbour, which is tight as hell in the chest. The length of the arms are perfect on me and hit right past my wrist. The diameter of the sleeves is a little bigger than I expected, but it's very comfortable and I'm not swimming in them by any means. The length of the jacket is short, with the bottom hitting my belt line when I wear my pants in a mid rise. I went with my usual size and it fit perfect, but I have heard people say that fit in these jackets is hard to get right. Hope this helps.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    Bleauchamp wrote:
    How does it fit? I've heard different info from different sources as to what size one should order with these, especially with regard to the arms.
    Fits me well. I can zip it up easily. Arms are longer than a normal jacket but they are supposed to be. I have short arms anyway.
    I'm a 40 inch chest. IF you want any measurements from the jacket then let me know.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Wow, everyone does seem to have a different experience with this jacket. But, if a medium will work for you, I recommend buying it. The jacket is such a high quality item. You will not be disappointed. The jacket is so much softer and lighter than I ever thought it would be.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 745MI6 Agent
    I'm a medium in most jackets.. The medium in this was perfect too.. Plus, aside from the Bond heritage, it is simply a gorgeous jacket.. Have had a number of people ask about it when I wore it in public...
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Im a 41 chest and the Large was too big, my M is just a fit. Def any larger than a 41 would have to take a L and accept its a looser fit, in Sf Dc doesnt wear it too fitted anyway
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    Problem with a lot of standard jacket manufacturers is that, typically, a Medium covers 38-40" chest and a Large covers 42-44" chest. Spot the gap ? It's been like this for years. Italian designers overcome this with their 59, 52, 54 approach which is much more sensible.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Im not a L in any jackets (usually a XL) however this one was an exception
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    I have pm , Are u still selling ?
    tardis1711 wrote:
    Bleauchamp wrote:
    Fits me well. I can zip it up easily. Arms are longer than a normal jacket but they are supposed to be. I have short arms anyway.
    I'm a 40 inch chest. IF you want any measurements from the jacket then let me know.
    007 reporting for duty
    If anyone is selling A levi Menlo jacket SA - size medium at a sensible price , I'm interested
    Seems Tardis not bothered but could be away.
    If in the UK i'm willing to drive and pick it up !
    007 reporting for duty
    I pmd a while back Chris and heard nothing either... Maybe hes having some downtime :))

possibly he's read my pm though , some people are just strange :))
    At least I won't take it personally.
    007 reporting for duty
    Jim Morrison was spot on!!!