FS: Royale Solden Jacket version 1

CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
I am selling my original version of Daniel Love's Royale Solden jacket in size Large. In terms of fit, I think this is more of a medium. Or somewhere between a medium and large. This run of jackets ran small and buyers were advised to size up.

This jacket differs from the second version in some minor ways. It is lighter in weight, the charcoal wool is not as dark, and the padding in the quilted front is not as thick. Still, it is an excellent jacket and I would defy most people to differentiate it from the Tom Ford at a glance.

A couple of things: I have worn this, although not too much. I think the pictures show it is in great shape.

Also the seam on one of the cuffs has separated (pictured). Anyone with a needle and thread should be able to fix it. I just have never bothered.

I am not looking to get maximum dollars here. I had thought of bringing this to my local consignment store but decided that a Bond fan might appreciate it more. I am asking $50. Buyer pays shipping.

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

Comments

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    Price drop.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    Mods please close this thread as I have combined it with a sale of other items.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,500Chief of Staff
    Cheverian wrote:
    Mods please close this thread as I have combined it with a sale of other items.

Done -{
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.