Thank you AJB

minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
Hi guys,

I'd just like to say a few words of thanks.

As most know now, things are usually somewhat of a rollercoaster for me and over the last few years it's been particularly challenging.

I don't tell the world all my personal issues, but for what it's worth, I'm glad that I have let on about some things because quite a few people have been in touch to say they're in a similar situation. It's not great to hear that others are in a bad way, but it's kinda reassuring to know I'm not totally abnormal.

I've haas quite a few messages of support, offers of help, an ear and even one member offer to sell their stuff to raise me some cash (an offer I had to turn down, but it was very gratefully appreciated).

So in a nutshell, thank you AJBer's for being such a good bunch, it's a huge help and comfort to know I've got a place to gripe, moan, find support and continue to make friends.

On a side note, and as a strange coincidence I saw this a few minutes ago in a pub.

6A57DF95-B652-4751-9D94-AFA1AF832595_zpsd3or0ng9.jpg

Cheers,

MG -{
'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
www.helpforheroes.org.uk
www.cancerresearchuk.org

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,793MI6 Agent
    :) :007)
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    There is an alpine plant that clings on to practically bare mountain faces, In the depths of winter its leaves die and it retracts down to the most minimal root and barely survives until it feels the first warmth of spring then it erupts within days and shows off magnificent flowers and stands tall for all to see. From the despair of a harsh time to flower and Bloom resplendent. All the best mg -{
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
    I can't be the only one reading this who feels like a right so-and-so for not knowing what trials and tribulations minigeff has been through... :#
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I can't be the only one reading this who feels like a right so-and-so for not knowing what trials and tribulations minigeff has been through... :#

I'll pm ya if you like pal. I'll warn ya now though it's like the Eastenders Christmas live special but strung out over about 13 years....
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    edited August 2016
    Sorry to hear of your troubles, minigeff. I'm afraid I too was rather oblivious of them too although I had noticed you weren't as active here as you had once been. If I can be of any help at all send me a PM.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,566Chief of Staff
    Always here, MG - you know you never have to be a stranger...whatever you need, whenever you need it -{
    YNWA 97