My humble version of the white dinner jacket from the train scene.

Jameskenpo71Jameskenpo71 Great BritainPosts: 35MI6 Agent
My humble version of the white dinner jacket and green suit jacket from Moroccan scenes enjoy! -{ -{

IMG_20160204_174659.jpg

Comments

• OakvaleOakvale Pennsylvania Posts: 155MI6 Agent
    Very down to earth and nice! It doesn't look too stiff.

And are you channeling Sir Roger Moore with that brown suit? :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Very nice -{ Jameskenpo71 are these clothes you've sourced, budget alternatives or have you
    Altered them to be closer to the Film ? :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Jameskenpo71Jameskenpo71 Great BritainPosts: 35MI6 Agent
    Hi Thunderpussy,
    I am unable to afforded the Tom Ford price tags like many of us, but was very lucky to have been an assistant manager of Burberry's so I have bought the best quality I could afford. I have also been lucky enough to work in Security for 20 years so I have amassed suits dinner suits for all occasions.... Its always good to be prepared for any and all occasions you maybe asked to attend. -{

From an early age I was always into Bond and followed his dress code, his timeless elegance has served me well! The films provided me with an education of dress code.
    I will always be grateful for the influence the Bond films gave me.
    The skeleton suit has been painted carefully by hand over a black suit it took 4 coats of white as the material absorbed the paint turning it a light grey. It was amazing experience and I now have a Halloween outfit ( which was the only occasion I did not have sorted.) Dust jackets help keep my suits in the best condition ready for use.

I must say its a real pleasure talking with you, over the years I looked at the site before joining, I noticed you have contributed so much to AJB007 and still find the time to converse with us newbies.
    Thank you Thunderpussy so much always a pleasure -{ -{
    James
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Very interesting, I was just curious. As I too couldn't afford a Tom Ford handkerchief, let alone
    A suit. ;) I think you've done a fantastic job and it's great to have your own collection of outfits. -{
    I'm not a collector, so I'm always more than happy to find something " close enough" .
    I hope you're enjoying yourself here Jameskenpo71, there are plenty the of very experienced members
    Here, who have also made props and clotning, so I'm sure if you ever need any advice, there should be
    Someone who knows the answer.
    Thank you for your most generous assessment of my contributions but really apart from some bad
    Puns, bad jokes and incorrect quizz answers, I bring very little to the table. ;)
    By your name would you have studied kenpo Karate ? I used to be big Into Wadō-ryū myself but a
    Very long time ago.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Jameskenpo71Jameskenpo71 Great BritainPosts: 35MI6 Agent
    Hi Thunderpussy,

Humble as well, you have contributed much over the years always with a great sense of humour and gentleman's politeness!

Yes I started in 1978 in Kenpo but since then train and teach five different styles and nine weapons also. I have been blessed by having so many great teachers over the years. My hobby was what launched my career in security all those years ago, when I was asked to teach self defence to a First Response unit and then asked to stay on and become part of the unit. -{

Yes I agree, I am not so concerned with screen accurate props and clothing but things, that I can use and wear and most important fit in my life, whilst conveying the sense of elegance that is brought with Bonds dress sense.

This site is awesome filled with so many knowledgeable people,you among them. I am honored to finally be a part of it. -{ -{