FS : Black Drax Moonraker laser rifle replica....SOLD

Mr WebberMr Webber AustraliaPosts: 114MI6 Agent
Hi Guys,

Converted my standard Moonraker laser rifle replica into the mythical black Drax laser rifle a
while ago and have to reluctantly let it go.

I based it on the only picture that could be found which was poor quality at best but recently
came across a much clearer picture which allowed for some modifications that bring it in to the
screen accurate class.

Its finished and complete to display but has the advantage of a detatchable nose to allow for
the further unique addition of a blue laser pointer. My intention was to install the laser
pointer pictured but unfortunately they are banned here and it was siezed so was unable to
complete it. All the prelimenary work has been done though and is ready for final fitting
adjustments should you choose to finish it and purchase a pointer.

This item is in pristine condition and is NOT a converted Factory Entertainment laser rifle.
The casting came from a world class prop maker (obviously not me) and is more accurate IMHO.
A very rare piece, I`ve never seen another. Comes with a basic but functional stand and laser
pointer is not included.

A must for your Bond gun collection or if you want to recreate that publicity shot. ;)

$410.00 USD PLUS SHIPPING. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Tim. -{ -{ -{

dblr1.jpg

dblr2.jpg

dblr3.jpg

dblr4.jpg

dblr5.jpg

dblr6.jpg

dblr7.jpg

dblr8.jpg

dblr9.jpg

dblr10.jpg

Comments

• Mr WebberMr Webber AustraliaPosts: 114MI6 Agent
    Knocked off $70 to cover the bulk of the shipping or a laser pointer.
    Item is sold. -{
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    Tim, very nicely done. I'm guessing that's the version Shawn once offered. Very much more accurate than the FE version. Shame you weren't able to install the laser.
    I had obtained an extra parts set from him and plan to use it to convert a metal blank firing MGC Uzi for this version of the black laser rifle.
    Again, you did a great job and I know the new owner I'll be pleased with it. ---Ed
    Many thanks Ed, your spot on with the maker and the accuracy.

I`ve been trying to get my collectors permit amended to allow for blank firing replicas for a while now so will keep an eye out for your project.

Tim. -{