FS: North Face Nuptse 700 jacket

MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
Hello everyone,

Not exactly a Bond related item but it was supposed to be... Anyway, for sale my own North Face Nuptse jacket in asphalt grey, in excellent condition, size XL. I bought it a few years back thinking that Daniel Craig wore one on the set of "Quantum of Solace" in Austria but later I discovered he actually had a black one! :/ Anyway, I bought the jacket when I was a little bit bigger and since I lost a lot of weight I need a smaller one now.

Here is a video proving Craig wore the Nuptse jacket in black while shooting "QoS": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nITQxrD5PW4

The jacket is absolutely perfect for colder days (I was wearing it even when it was around -20 C in Poland and it kept me still warm anyway), I'm sure many of you actually have the very same model because North Face is producing the Nuptse jacket for over 20 years now I think, so it's kind of a modern classic. It's made from a rip-stop material, which prevents it from tearing apart even when the jacket accidentaly comes in contact with a sharp object.

No stains, holes or other signs of being worn out.

Asking 100$ + shipping but I'm open for negotiations (new ones cost over 200$).

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg