ROYALE Filmwear Quantum Haiti Jacket 2017

SilverFingerSilverFinger Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 280MI6 Agent
Gentlemen!!!

Quite a few people have waited some time for the ROYALE Quantum Haiti jacket to make its return, so before I get into the details of this latest production, I’d just like to offer some reassurances… Those who’ve anticipated the ROYALE jackets know that production runs have sold pretty quickly previously (last year in particular) with that in mind never fear, I’m bumping the numbers up a bit on this production run so there should be plenty of stock to cover interest. I’m aiming to keep items in stock longer this year by increasing order quantities…

To the jacket!!

This is the sample of the upcoming production run, firstly I apologise for the photos, should have steamed the jacket first and black being black is awfully difficult to photograph sometimes when you’re trying to show off the details…

What’s been upgraded? Firstly the weight is heavier than the previous version, but it is the same cotton twill with Elastane blend which is form fitting and gives the jacket a bit of stretch. The collar on this version is shaped differently, giving it a higher stance round the back and slightly longer collar points, which are also angled a little more acutely. The buttons are now a better match to the original and the zipper pulls are a little larger. Please note the pulls on this sample are the same, but the production will have the rounded pull at the bottom.

All in all not a huge amount of changes to the first version of this jacket, but as we all know the devil is in the detail… This sample jacket was about a size too small for me, but I did my best to snap some decent selfies for a candid modelling experience :))

As the production numbers are increasing yet again on this one and there are plenty of jackets to cover interest, if anyone else is interested, please email subscribe@royalefilmwear.com to automatically join the notification list. If you are unsure whether you are on the ROYALE notification list do email the above address to ensure you have subscribed to receive future notifications of upcoming releases.

At this stage I'm expecting the 2017 Haiti jacket to be available in late February.

After the Haiti, I’m planning something very special, the most challenging piece yet…

All the best gentlemen!!!

-{

Dan.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
sales@royalefilmwear.com / subscribe@royalefilmwear.com (To join the notification list and be advised of new releases)
https://royalefilmwear.storenvy.com
https://www.facebook.com/royalefilmwear
https://instagram.com/royale_filmwear

Comments

• MrIceGuyMrIceGuy AUSTRALIAPosts: 114MI6 Agent
    Can not wait!!! This is the only jacket i am missing! Keep up the good work. Looking fowared to your next peice the suspence hahaha -{
    Gentlemen!!!

Quite a few people have waited some time for the ROYALE Quantum Haiti jacket to make its return, so before I get into the details of this latest production, I’d just like to offer some reassurances… Those who’ve anticipated the ROYALE jackets know that production runs have sold pretty quickly previously (last year in particular) with that in mind never fear, I’m bumping the numbers up a bit on this production run so there should be plenty of stock to cover interest. I’m aiming to keep items in stock longer this year by increasing order quantities…

To the jacket!!

This is the sample of the upcoming production run, firstly I apologise for the photos, should have steamed the jacket first and black being black is awfully difficult to photograph sometimes when you’re trying to show off the details…

What’s been upgraded? Firstly the weight is heavier than the previous version, but it is the same cotton twill with Elastane blend which is form fitting and gives the jacket a bit of stretch. The collar on this version is shaped differently, giving it a higher stance round the back and slightly longer collar points, which are also angled a little more acutely. The buttons are now a better match to the original and the zipper pulls are a little larger. Please note the pulls on this sample are the same, but the production will have the rounded pull at the bottom.

All in all not a huge amount of changes to the first version of this jacket, but as we all know the devil is in the detail… This sample jacket was about a size too small for me, but I did my best to snap some decent selfies for a candid modelling experience :))

As the production numbers are increasing yet again on this one and there are plenty of jackets to cover interest, if anyone else is interested, please email subscribe@royalefilmwear.com to automatically join the notification list. If you are unsure whether you are on the ROYALE notification list do email the above address to ensure you have subscribed to receive future notifications of upcoming releases.

At this stage I'm expecting the 2017 Haiti jacket to be available in late February.

After the Haiti, I’m planning something very special, the most challenging piece yet…

All the best gentlemen!!!

-{

Dan.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Definitely can't wait for this one!! Great work Dan!
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 459MI6 Agent
    Yes!! this is the one I've been most excited for!!
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    If the new version is as good as his last one then anyone sat on the fence or contemplating it should definitely buy one. You'll regret it if you don't. I'm still really pleased with the 1st version.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • Aston_MartinAston_Martin Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    edited January 2017
    This is awesome! Thanks so much for doing another run Dan! -{

Quick question. Do you know if you'll be making another run of the James Bond QUANTUM Harrington Jacket ROYALE?

Cheers!
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Looks great Dan. I look forward to getting mine when I sadly missed out on the first version. -{

As for your next project; will it be a jacket from Spectre?
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Now to get a motorcycle and the DC patented scowl to complete the look!

haiti.jpg

haiti2.jpg
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Looks great Dan. I look forward to getting mine when I sadly missed out on the first version. -{

Hmmm "most challenging piece yet"...I'm guessing leather so maybe the CR Armani jacket?

Can't wait to find out!
  • CajunCajun Posts: 481MI6 Agent
    In. :D
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

Hmmm "most challenging piece yet"...I'm guessing leather so maybe the CR Armani jacket?

Can't wait to find out!

Interesting theory. Would be great if that were the case.

If the next jacket is suede, maybe a screen accurate Spectre Morocco suede jacket?

My Haiti is the Royale jacket I wear most. One of my favorite Budget Bond pieces.
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    Fantastic! Now I don't need to drop silly money on a Y-3!!!!!

Also curious about this difficult cycle :D

Best,
    Stefan
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,446MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

Can't wait to find out!

I was thinking/hoping the CR Armani too given that there are no decent alternatives out there.
    kadd wrote:

Can't wait to find out!

I forgot about that one! That would be nice to have as well.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,085MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

Can't wait to find out!

I forgot about that one! That would be nice to have as well.

The pockets on the CR Armani are challenging. No one has reproduced the slouchy unstructured pockets successfully.

Maybe we are guessing wrong and the next piece isn't a jacket. SA Madagascar boots?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    You gents shouldn't think JUST in the jacket realm.... :007)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    edited January 2017
    CR linen / SPECTRE Barrett pants would be nice :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    You gents shouldn't think JUST in the jacket realm.... :007)

But still in the outerwear realm -{
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Cucinelli Spectre Morocco jacket?
  • JamesJohnBJamesJohnB Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    Count me in SilverFinger! Purchased the pea coat based on MANTIS' review on the BOND EXP (as well as the Skyfall swimwear). I'm a newcomer to BOND fandom, trading in my fanfare for STAR TREK for JAMES BOND exclusively. Just wanted to say thanks and keep em' coming! John B.
  • Agent 003.5Agent 003.5 HollandPosts: 9MI6 Agent
    Mmm that sound intressed.
  • SilverFingerSilverFinger Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 280MI6 Agent
    Hahaha... it's not in my nature to be mysterious :)) but in this case I will be a little longer. It's early days and I'm still fingers crossed that we can pull it together, it's a personal style favourite of mine (still outer wear) I'll know in a few weeks whether we can make it happen, but we're pulling it all together as we speak. Working from the original, I can say it hasn't been accurately replicated before. (IMO)

:s :D -{

Dan.
    sales@royalefilmwear.com / subscribe@royalefilmwear.com (To join the notification list and be advised of new releases)
    https://royalefilmwear.storenvy.com
    https://www.facebook.com/royalefilmwear
    https://instagram.com/royale_filmwear
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Hahaha... it's not in my nature to be mysterious :)) but in this case I will be a little longer. It's early days and I'm still fingers crossed that we can pull it together, it's a personal style favourite of mine (still outer wear) I'll know in a few weeks whether we can make it happen, but we're pulling it all together as we speak. Working from the original, I can say it hasn't been accurately replicated before. (IMO)

:s :D -{

Dan.

Oooh Dan you're making this interesting!

Is it in the DC era or are you going further back?
  • BroccoliBroccoli Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    A view to a kill blouson please! :))
    Moore safari jacket!!! :D
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Its gotvto be the ski jacket with built in avalanche protector bubble
    Or little nellie :))
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Technically, the powder blue terry cloth jumpsuit from GF was outerwear ....
    canoe2 wrote:
    Technically, the powder blue terry cloth jumpsuit from GF was outerwear ....
    Not sure I could find an excuse Mrs R would buy for that

QoS TF polo?
    Anyway, seriously I hope its one of the TF coats. Kazan ideally