Made to Measure Anthony Sinclair Suit "In Progress"

hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
Hey everyone! Boy it has been awhile since I have been on here. I recently visited David Mason and his son in NYC to get fitted for my first Anthony Sinclair suit! It was terrific meeting them and spending the afternoon with them. I decided to go with a 3 piece navy suit, light blue cocktail cuff shirt, white linen pocket square, navy knitted tie with white polka dots. It should be ready in about a month and I will post pictures when it is complete. I already have the white cocktail cuff shirt and one of his knit ties. They are fantastic!

If you are on the east coast they have started a proper Mason and Sons location in NYC with amazing views of the city while getting measured. I will post pictures below.

Stay tuned for the final outcome of the suit!
16904731_10154278645931156_7629085038897109230_o.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg
instagram.com/dressinglikebond

Comments

• Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Very nice! I love my Anthony Sinclair Special Order suit. And great photo of Hell's Kitchen!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,499Chief of Staff
    Lucky you {[]

Looking forward to seeing the completed suit -{
    YNWA 97
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    looks awesome , better view than London but I guess we have the history :007)
    look forward to pics
    007 reporting for duty
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Eagerly awaiting. I saw Matt's post on how he got fitted with Mason etc. but out of curiosity, does he live in London or NYC or does he travel back and forth?
    a reasonable rate of return
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Got my suit! Turned out very great IMO. Only downside is I am waiting on the best to be delivered. However getting the suit made waiting for the best worth it. I will let the pictures do the talking.
    IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1947.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg
  • ShadowfallShadowfall Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    Congrats on the suit. It looks gorgeous.
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Look great! And I really like the set ups for the shots! They look like a gentlemen's club and a movie premiere -{ My only suggestion is to make sure you have a little more shirt cuff showing (especially in the 4th pic). Do you mind if I add a couple of these to the Gallery?
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    IMG_1909.jpg

Love this, great shot and look.
    Murder | Employment.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Killed it bro! Just love these pics. You really set a mood with the location and the suit. {[]
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Thanks everyone!

canoe2 wrote:
    Look great! And I really like the set ups for the shots! They look like a gentlemen's club and a movie premiere -{ My only suggestion is to make sure you have a little more shirt cuff showing (especially in the 4th pic). Do you mind if I add a couple of these to the Gallery?

Go right ahead!
  • -_Quantum_--_Quantum_- Posts: 101MI6 Agent
    Great looking suit! {[]
  • Mr_OsatoMr_Osato Posts: 398MI6 Agent
    Very nice suit. Hope you don't mind posting my suit, made a few months ago. Finally had a good opportunity at the ballet gala last week in NYC to wear the full outfit, including napkin. Mid grey shark skin with narrow lapels. Shirt is also from Anthony Sinclair; Poplin ice blue with cocktail cuffs and Blue grenadine tie (also AS)

Great suit, have ordered and received 2 more since: charcoal and navy. Cannot recommend them enough.

IMG_6634.jpg
    OHMSS, FRWL, DN, GF, CR, GE, SP, YOLT, TB, TSWLM, LALD, TLD, TND, FYEO, SF, MR, TMWTGG, TWINE, OP, AVTAK, DAF, LTK, QOS, DAD

1. Connery 2. Craig 3. Brosnan 4. Dalton 5. Lazenby 6. Moore
    Mr_Osato wrote:
    Very nice suit. Hope you don't mind posting my suit, made a few months ago. Finally had a good opportunity at the ballet gala last week in NYC to wear the full outfit, including napkin. Mid grey shark skin with narrow lapels. Shirt is also from Anthony Sinclair; Poplin ice blue with cocktail cuffs and Blue grenadine tie (also AS)

Great suit, have ordered and received 2 more since: charcoal and navy. Cannot recommend them enough.

IMG_6634.jpg

Looks great! I was there the next day!
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    FINALLY, Harris, you have something decent to wear for our travels together. :))

It doesn't hurt that you are a dashing, handsome chap, either. Looks great! -{ -{ -{
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
    Matt S wrote:
    Mr_Osato wrote:

IMG_6634.jpg

That's funny. Did you see Whipped cream too? Too bad I missed out on you. Could have thanked you personally for your advice :)
    OHMSS, FRWL, DN, GF, CR, GE, SP, YOLT, TB, TSWLM, LALD, TLD, TND, FYEO, SF, MR, TMWTGG, TWINE, OP, AVTAK, DAF, LTK, QOS, DAD

Mr_Osato wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    Mr_Osato wrote:

IMG_6634.jpg

That's funny. Did you see Whipped cream too? Too bad I missed out on you. Could have thanked you personally for your advice :) it would have been nice to meet you!

Yes, I saw Whipped Cream the following night and Giselle later in the week. I'll be seeing The Golden Cockerel this weekend.
    Nice. The Mrs saw Giselle also last Saturday. She enjoyed it a lot. I stayed home and watched....Bond :)

• James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Mr_Osato wrote:

IMG_6634.jpg

Looks absolutely fantastic man! Thanks for sharing. Would love to see the other two suits if you get a chance. {[]
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    Thanks man! Yeah will have to make some pictures of the other ones sometime soon -{

• JamesJohnBJamesJohnB Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    Will be going to the NYC store soon. Already have 2 AS suits, both grey (sharkskin and wales versions) and want the Navy Blue conduit cut one. THANKS for posting this. John B.
  • BrackleyBondBrackleyBond Oundle, NorthamptonshirePosts: 87MI6 Agent
    I love my 3 piece grey pinstriped suit. Looking forward to having another made once I've saved up for it!
    A bit late, but here is one of my other Anthony Sinclair suits: it is a replica of the Navy blue herringbone suit from goldfinger, including knitted tie, also from AS, as well as the shirt.

Edit: special thanks to the amazing Matt S for his website. Couldn't have worn this without him.

sinclair.jpg

Looks fantastic, and I hope you enjoyed the ballet again! I'm glad my site has been of help to you. David Mason himself knows just about everything about Connery's suits.
    Matt S wrote:
    Looks fantastic, and I hope you enjoyed the ballet again! I'm glad my site has been of help to you. David Mason himself knows just about everything about Connery's suits.

Thanks Matt. Yes ballet was nice, we are friends with some of the ballet dancers, so 'forced' to watch quite a lot of performances. Good fun though!

And yes your website is amazing. I wouldn't have had any AS suits if it weren't for your site.