FS - Zara's JV Spectre Alternative Navy Suede jacket - Medium

_Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
Hello all,

For sale is my JV racer alternative navy split suede jacket from Zara, last years version. Bought and tried on but never worn - it just lives in the wardrobe, still has tags attached. My shape has changed since then. It's a size Medium but remember that Zara sizing is a bit smaller so it's a nice snug fitted look (I'm just over a 37" chest and there's still a little room for a light sweater beneath).
Not looking to make anything from it just what I paid - happy for it to go to someone from our fine AJB community for the price I paid (£69.99) and I'll take care of domestic shipping within the U.K. For international shipping I'm sure we could work something out.
A great jacket and a great budget alternative to the John Varvatos, please give it a good home.

Have a great weekend all.

IMG_8757.jpg

IMG_8758.jpg

IMG_8759.jpg

IMG_8760.jpg

IMG_8761.jpg

IMG_8762.jpg

IMG_8763.jpg
Murder | Employment.

Comments

• _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    Easter bump! Happy (egg) hunting all! -{
    Murder | Employment.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I would just like to say that I bought one of these when they first came out and loved it. My wife really liked it too, but then, in a fit of spontaneous humouring, she told me to return it and buy myself the original JV jacket. I didn't have to be told twice! So, having owned both I can attest to the Zara jacket being a very, very good alternative indeed and a fraction of the price of the JV. The cut and colour is similar, the main difference is that this suede is heavier than the buttery-soft JV suede, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as it makes it more durable.

So on that note, back to Stocks' sale...
    I would just like to say that I bought one of these when they first came out and loved it. My wife really liked it too, but then, in a fit of spontaneous humouring, she told me to return it and buy myself the original JV jacket. I didn't have to be told twice! So, having owned both I can attest to the Zara jacket being a very, very good alternative indeed and a fraction of the price of the JV. The cut and colour is similar, the main difference is that this suede is heavier than the buttery-soft JV suede, but that's not necessarily a bad thing as it makes it more durable.

So on that note, back to Stocks' sale...

Thank you for the extra comparison info TDE, I wish I had a more understanding wife!
    Murder | Employment.
  • smirkingrevengesmirkingrevenge Posts: 150MI6 Agent
    And I would have bought it yonks ago, if only it were a large! :(
    Thank you for all the interest. Jacket is now sold.

Mods, please close this thread when you have a moment. Thank you.
    Murder | Employment.