For Sale The famous .177 airgun

Def420Def420 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
Hello Gentlemen and ladies. Been cleanimg Up my airguns, and found a nice copy of the Walther LP53. Including the original box, cocking handle, cleaning rod, both front sights and both rear sights allso. It allso included what looks like a spare o-ring, couple of pellets and a hex key.
Serial in the 023xxx . Im new to Shipping airguns, and dont know how to do it, legal vise , and any help would be appreciated . And is there people still looking to buy it? The actual Gun is in prestine Condition, No rust/scratches/cracks - and shoots/funktion flawlessly .

Excuse any bad English, as its not my native tounge.

Christian

Comments

• BCFDRayBCFDRay Joppa, MarylandPosts: 373MI6 Agent
    Can you post some pictures?
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,114MI6 Agent
    Which Country are you in Christian?
  • Def420Def420 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Sorry gents, completely forgot. Gun is in Denmark, photos comming shortly, need to upload to something..
  • Def420Def420 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Hmm,. do not know how to embed these pictures, without them being all way too big. So heres the link to photobucket:
    http://s117.photobucket.com/user/def420/lp53/story

Box is worn in all corners, and on the pictures, what look like scratches, is leftovers from the cleaning cloth (dust or what its called ) Only "issue" , is at the breech - you can see stains, you can feel them by touch, but the blueing is still intact, just a little "worn". Same goes for area near the serial number, its still blued, but slightly worn.

Hope this helps. Its a gun i have been given, from a now dead relative, so its got sentimental value, but its just laying there, to no use, so for the right offer ill let it go :]

Gun is in Denmark, and looks like some sort of shipping is possible :-]