FS John Varvatos Size Medium

Hi guys,

This one hurts but I'm selling my JV jacket from SPECTRE, its a size medium, I just bought this from a fellow ajb seller and was super excited when I first received it however after wearing it for a couple of days I noticed things didn't quite fit right, (slightly hanging over shoulders, a bit to roomy in the body), and after trying to convince myself I don't think its going to work so if anybody's interested I'm just trying to get back the price I paid £495 including shipping to the UK,

Cheers
IMG_20170411_190507_2.jpg

IMG_20170411_190623.jpg

IMG_20170411_190533.jpg

Comments

• Steverob1456Steverob1456 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 8MI6 Agent
    Can I ask how this jacket fits compared to other mediums? I am either a medium or a large depending on the make. 42 inch chest and 32 inch waist. Thanks!
  • markyh29markyh29 Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    I would say its a standard medium size, fits a little larger than some of my other medium jackets, im normally a small/medium depending on brand, I'll post some measurements later
    Can I ask how this jacket fits compared to other mediums? I am either a medium or a large depending on the make. 42 inch chest and 32 inch waist. Thanks!
  • Steverob1456Steverob1456 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 8MI6 Agent
    Hi, just checking if there are any measurements of the jacket available? Just want to see if I could fit into a medium. I really think from a bit of research I would need a large. Thanks!