Things to do. . .

Comments

• MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    Excellent job darenhat!
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    We'd better sign that Hat fella up to an exclusive contract quickly. . .I wouldn't want to see his great work decorating some other site! Oh, and I just noticed the Bond 22 forum has been bumped to the top of the page. . .things are moving fast, aren't they?
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Thanks, everyone! I'm glad you enjoy the art. I hope that you find the others equally acceptable!

(And no worries, HB...AJB is the only Bond site I'm a member of :) )
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    You are a true artiste, Daren. Awesome banner!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,519Chief of Staff
    I can't get on-line for a few days and .....

It's great to see the site looking a little 'fresher' - and that's a great image by darenhat, I look forward to the rest -{
    YNWA 97
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    I just noticed another new image up top. If this another image done bye Mr. Hat, I must say excellent work, again. Thank you Mr. Hat for taking the time to make these great images for the best Bond site on the web.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    It is indeed by the superb Mr. Hat! Can you guess what the next one will be??? Can ya can ya?! ;)
    Simon
    Another darenhat masterwork! So, SiCo, will you be changing your avatar yet again? :007)
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Hmm personally I might skip this one (not a huge Lazenby fan!) but to keep the pattern. I will upload it soon for others to use anyway even if I don't!
    Simon
  • Lazenby880Lazenby880 LondonPosts: 525MI6 Agent
    SiCo wrote:
    (not a huge Lazenby fan!)
    Shocking, positively shocking!

Great work darenhat; nice and fresh-looking.
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    Beautiful work,Daren!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,220Chief of Staff
    Very nice, Mr Hat- I take it there's Moore to come? ;%
    Thanks a lot, everyone! As you can see, there's already a trend forming, as Barbel so aptly alluded! :)
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    I'm sure this has been suggested before, but how about a new feature that would allow us to upload a personal photo to our member profile?

If not, perhaps we could just create an album on an image hosting website.
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
    It's not been suggested and it's a good idea, although I'm not sure how many people would want to... Although with Facebook more the norm now days it probably would get used.

I'll see, because it wouldn't be that hard to do.

I take it you mean like a standard size photo, rather than the mini size avatar?
    Simon
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited February 2008
    SiCo wrote:
    I take it you mean like a standard size photo, rather than the mini size avatar?

Yea. It doesn't have to be enormous, but avatar size is a bit small methinks.

Perhaps the personal photo feature can be placed above the "Personal Details" section of the member profile.
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • a rogue AIa rogue AI Posts: 128MI6 Agent
    edited April 2008
    That Dalton pic is wonderful. I wish I could somehow d/l it so I can use it as my avatar in MSN messenger.

edit: Never mind, it was quite easy to do. Still, great job, whoever produced that picture.
    a rogue AI wrote:
    ...great job, whoever produced that picture.

Yep, great job (again) Darenhat -{
    YNWA 97
    Yep, Da Hat is Da Man!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,220Chief of Staff
    Oh yes.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Wow, Mr. Hat. Another great pic. Bravo!!
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited April 2008
    A terrific picture Darenhat. {[] Oh, and a very late congratulations on the other pictures. :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
    Thanks, everybody! I'm glad you enjoy them :)
    Just a quick public thank you to Darnehat for his excellent work on the Fleming graphics that now grace the site. Especially as he did it with such short notice.

I think you will all agree the art is superb. I look forward to seeing more of his work here... (hint hint :D).
    Simon
    To Darenhat. . .our resident artistic genius! {[]
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    that is just awesome {[]
  • cbdouble07cbdouble07 Posts: 132MI6 Agent
    I'm really liking this artwork. It adds a little something to the site and all feels very Bondian. Excellent work! {[]
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,989Quartermasters
    SiCo wrote:
    Just a quick public thank you to Darnehat for his excellent work on the Fleming graphics that now grace the site. Especially as he did it with such short notice.

I think you will all agree the art is superb. I look forward to seeing more of his work here... (hint hint :D).

Indeed. Nice work, DH -{
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    Thanks, everyone! SiCo has done an excellent job incorporating it into the site. Typically, SiCo will approach me with his concept for the art, but he doesn't know what I'm going to send him. After he gets the art, he has to find a way to make it work within the site, and he always finds a great way to make it happen.
    Sterling work - again - Darenhat -{
    YNWA 97