Best level in From Russia With Love

Whats is all your fav level in FRWL for any one who played.
Mine would have to be Lonodn the first level or Border or the final level just cause it felt bondish and was a cool end.

Comments

• JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    None of them really stand out for me...
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    I'm not sure. I might put my vote down for either the train level or the hedgemaze. I also like the factory level too.
  • hitch450hitch450 Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    The Hedgemaze is definitely my favorite, although I did really like the Gypsy Camp. I just like using the sniper rifle in the game.

But overall, the Hedgemaze was my favorite.
    I guess if I had to choose, I'd choose the Train level.
  • 00640064 Somewhere out west...Posts: 1,083MI6 Agent
    OCTOPUS Base for me. :))
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    The level in MI6 and the last level are the best. Actually, the best is the Indiana Jones style level that you have to unlock. By far the best, and it is a lot of fun, especially the end of that level.
    Which one??? You can unlock four.
    It is either the first or the second, it is the one in the ancient mine type place.
    Ruins? I prefer that one to Tunnels! I can't beat Tunnels... it's so HARD!
    Ruins is harrrrd. I feel like I'm going in circles.
    You are. But here is my tip: when you get to the big open (well, kind of) areas, you don't need to kill everyone. Just run to where you need to be next and continue. Kill only who you have to, so you can save ammo and health.
    Hey, thanks nightshooter, I'll try that.
  • Nikolai_Diavolo 05Nikolai_Diavolo 05 Posts: 125MI6 Agent
    I try Border on hard for a challenge, but I'd vave to say my favorite is either Station T, Train, Snipers Alley or OCTOPUS Base. Favorite bonus: Tunnels. I'd have to rank bonus levels easiest to hardest:

1: Tunnels
    2: Airport
    3: Ruins
    4: Plaza
    I haven't unlocked Airport, I don't think.
    That level is hard. There are a million guys to kill.
    All of them are, and I still can't beat TUNNELS!
    Tunnels is hard. I think I only beat it on Operative. I got on Agent to the part where you have to go up the ramp, and then back down and to wheere the ramp is next to, and I think I died there from annoying random spawners. ARGH!
    Tunnels was easy for me. I was expecting ruins to be fun, but it is sooo hard.
    I actually beat it my first time through. You just have to go slowly through the hallways, and quickly through the "open" areas. No tricks, just keep your wits about you and shoot anything that moves. And watch your back, especially in the hallways.
    I'm beginning to like the TRAIN level, it is fun.
    Who is still playing this game. I am not playing it as much as I used to, but I still play my favorite levels now and then.
    Yeah, actually I do play it from time to time. Most of the levels are so so, but im still yet to unlock the airport level. And I cant even get past the courtyard on easy.
    I played it a few weeks ago... don't play it alot anymore. Doesn't have good replay value.
    I haven't touched it since I beat it. I mean, I played my fave missions over and over again after I beat it, but eventually I just stopped.
    I haven't touched it since I beat it. I mean, I played my fave missions over and over again after I beat it, but eventually I just stopped.

That is exactly what I did. Like JFF said, this game doesn't seem to have replay value.
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    Is there some secret to get out of the bombardment of the Russians shooting you in the sewers level? I put on the jet pack, and try to get out of there a countless number of times; when I get a chance to play it on my Xbox that is so maybe I'm rusty. Is there a cheat to skip over this level before I turn into JFF on Rouge Agent?

I am sooo pathetic on this stage...:#
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
    Well, there isnt a cheat. But perhaps you might enjoy it if you stop along the way and replace your jetpack. theres a couple of places where there are spares lining the sides of the wall.
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Is there a cheat to skip over this level before I turn into JFF on Rouge Agent?

I am sooo pathetic on this stage...:#

A tad difficult yes, RogueAgent. No cheat though but if it bothers you enough you will turn into me on Rogue Agent. ;)
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    edited February 2006
    No cheat though but if it bothers you enough you will turn into me on Rogue Agent. ;)

Oh, no...:#
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
    Look fo the spare jet packs and use only missililes. They never run out and are powerful.