is craigs casualwear in cr by brioni

superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
just wondering if anyone can tell me if craigs casualwear in cr also by brioni its well known that brosnan wore a bit of c and a

Comments

• Bill TannerBill Tanner "Spending the money quickly" iPosts: 261MI6 Agent
    Only the formal suits are known for sure, and they're Brioni. If anyone discovers information on the casual suits (blue moleskin from the PTS and cream number in the Bahamas) please let me know and I'll edit it into article 5.

As for Brosnan wearing C&A... (a UK high street department store for our US members), you're going to have to back that one up with some proof.
  • acenavigator1acenavigator1 Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    read an article yesterday which suggested Craig shops at M&S.

I wonder if wearing all those smart suits for the last few months is going to change all that!

And btw if you can afford Brioni please get in touch with me. I've never met a man who could....
  • Major CliveMajor Clive Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    has anyone found out yet about his suit etc
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent

As for Brosnan wearing C&A... (a UK high street department store for our US members), you're going to have to back that one up with some proof.

Bosnan wore C&A shirt in Trousers in TND, where he has the shower in the street in China. It was a loose navy shirt and black trousers if I remember. Brosnan himself mentioned it. It's prolly on the TND special features where Brozzy is interviewed. I have definitely seen it/heardt it myself.