Goldeneye: 10 Years Old?

2»

Comments

• Agent KinoAgent Kino New YorkPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    Next year, Goldeneye 007 for the N64 turns 10 YEARS OLD! It's crazy to think, since I still remember playing it when it was brand new and "hot off the presses". And I still play it to this day! I never once thought of a game I played being so old, not that there's anything wrong with that.

It just goes to show that the great Goldeneye can withstand the test of time! It actually kept on selling until 2004, so well into its 7th birthday, people couldn't resist it.

Is anyone else shocked by this that next year, this beloved game will be a decade old?

I never realized it was that old. I remember playing it when I was a little younger too. If my N64 hadn't of broken, I probably would still be playing Goldeneye, but it broke and I can't. Oh well. GREAT GAME!
    1. Goldfinger 2. Skyfall 3. Goldeneye 4. The Spy Who Loved Me 5. OHMSS
    Check out my Instagram: @livingthebondlife
    "I never joke about my work, 007."
  • xman25xman25 Houston, TexasPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    edited February 2008
    Something interesting: http://commanderbond.net/article/4889

xman25
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,279MI6 Agent
    Still a lot of conflicting reports on this one. Apparently Rare did port it to Xbox Live for 360 but MS and Nintendo could not come to an agreement on royalties. Seeing as there wasn't any announcement at GDC, the deal is clearly still in flux.