LeChiffre - Weak Villian? Yes No Why?

2»

Comments

• Son Of BarbelSon Of Barbel Posts: 227MI6 Agent
    Yeah he's a great actor but I like the small, fat version better. Peter Lorre is terriffic.
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Been watching the DVD, and Mads just gets better and better. Easily one of the best Bond has faced, up there with Goldfinger, Largo, Grant.
  • Jermaine76Jermaine76 Posts: 40MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    I think that LeChiffre is a weak villian. I'm not saying this because he doesn't want to take over the world like other Bond villians. BTW, not every Bond villian wanted to take over the world either. I like the actor just not the villian he played. The one boat scene where he's playing poker against an old dude. Why does he have to explain why blood drips out of his eye? A hardcore villian wouldn't say anything and would use that to put fear in another person. A great way to win at a card game...since you have your opponent all shook up over your bleeding eye. Another thing. You have lots of money. You are the "banker for the world's terrorists". Yet you don't have at least three or four bodyguards with you at your hotel room. I'm talking about 6'3 250+ pound guards, not some little bald-headed hobbit-looking dude trying to be hard by flicking a pocket knife around. Hell, gangsta rappers roll at least ten deep when they go to clubs, studios, etc. Then while in the hotel, he starts acting like bitch when the one black dude is about to slice his girl's arm off. A real hardcore villian wouldn't let it bother him. He wouldn't give a damn about the girl and get another one. And finally at the "so-called" torture scene when Mr. White comes in to shoot LeChiffre. Once again he starts acting like a little bitch, shaking with fear, acting like a junkie who hasn't paid his dealer for the drugs he just used. 1. He should had at least two guards with him in that room. 2. He should of had a gun on him also. Thats just my opinion on LeChiffre. I would say more, but I'm at work. I look forward to your responses.