Picture of Craig in final scene

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of Daniel Craig when he appears in the final scene?

It's when he has shot Mr White and he's standing on top of him saying the classic line. I just thought that the outfit he was wearing at that moment was SUPERB and I can't get enough of it.

Comments

• MyrddinMerlinoMyrddinMerlino Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    dimch wrote:
    Does anyone know where I can find a picture of Daniel Craig when he appears in the final scene?

It's when he has shot Mr White and he's standing on top of him saying the classic line. I just thought that the outfit he was wearing at that moment was SUPERB and I can't get enough of it.

Yes, there he is completely 007 James Bond.
    I love that scene.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,694MI6 Agent
    Empire had it as a wallpaper on their site- I think you should be able to find on there somewhere still.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Someone on here captured the shot from the trailer. He posted it here as a link. But I can't seem to find it now. When I find it I'll post the link to the thread. Unless someone else knows where it's at?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    Yes, that was a very nice suit he wore although I didn't particularly care for the color of that tie... :s

Now that pose of him holding the gun would've made a good looking movie poster. ;)
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
  • Dan007Dan007 Posts: 12MI6 Agent
    Anyone found this picture yet?
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Leave it to a mod. . .

After a lot of searching, I found it: go to the second post, by Thomas Crowne, in the thread "A Certain Image" and click the link provided by Mr. Crown. There's your image.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • dimchdimch Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    No joke, you guys RULE!!! {[]
  • starman007starman007 Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Lets hope that is DC's final scene as bond.
  • Pud2002Pud2002 Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    ....lets not!
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Yes, let's not.
  • CatarinitaCatarinita Posts: 25MI6 Agent
    dimch wrote:
    when he has shot Mr White and he's standing on top of him saying the classic line. I just thought that the outfit he was wearing at that moment was SUPERB and I can't get enough of it.

Yes, there he is completely 007 James Bond.
    I love that scene.
    {[] Thanx, guys=) And yep, let's not=))))) LOL
  • glidroseglidrose Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    starman007 wrote:
    Lets hope that is DC's final scene as bond.
    You are probably on your own with that wish.....:v