Help/Info needed on a small Bond Exhibition

I require some info reference a "Mini" Bond exhibition/display I am planning for next may.
The Exhibition, (and I say this in the Lightest way) is planned to be shown in my local Museum in Burgdorf , Germany. I have been given the Top floor for the duration of 2 months. Entry will be free and there will be no profits made by anyone, However does anyone know if anything could backfire on me regards Copyright etc??? do i need permission for anything???
And does anyone know where I may be able to get my hands on a "star" from any of the Bonds for 1 night?
The director of the museum said that 2 years ago there was a Big Star Trek Exhibition and the Organisers had 3 or 4 "B" stars over to sign autographs etc and 100s attended the opening night, it went down really well. So he asked if there was any way I could get a "star" over for the Opening night, can anyone point me in the right direction??
Anyone who has not seen my Bond Props and Memorabilia, may like a look at www.distin.de
I will be Displaying all of my Collection and hope anyone whos in Germany May/june of 2008 will pop in and have a look!
Thanks for any help

Comments

• s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    I'd imagine you'd have to get in contact with them or there agents. Pay for all there expenses to fly over and there accomodation e.t.c. Then let them charge for their autographs. Probably be dependant on how succesful you think the expo would be.

I'm sure some experts can jump in though.
  • Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    Congratulations mm007, I had part of my own collection displayed many years ago via my local Museum & Art Gallery, it was great fun - mainly toys, books etc. I didn't even think of trying to get celebs, but did manage to borrow the V8 from TLD for eleven weeks.
  • modelmaker007modelmaker007 GermanyPosts: 114MI6 Agent
    Congratulations mm007, I had part of my own collection displayed many years ago via my local Museum & Art Gallery, it was great fun - mainly toys, books etc. I didn't even think of trying to get celebs, but did manage to borrow the V8 from TLD for eleven weeks.

Wow, how did you manage to get hold of the V8??
    I'm sure it'll be great fun even if I dont manage to get someone over for the Opening.
  • Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent

Wow, how did you manage to get hold of the V8??
    I'm sure it'll be great fun even if I dont manage to get someone over for the Opening.

It was a shock to the Museum & Art Gallery too. I had approach AML asking if they had any related promo material that I could beg off them, they approached the Museum & Art Gallery (mainly I think to check me out) and offered the V8 - they couldn't turn it down and in consequence I had a bigger exhibit than originally planned.

As to your other needs, check your emails.
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    Bondcollectibles let you borrow pieces from their huge prop collection. Maybe worth asking them.