Romance help needed

Hi.

Does anyone have the transcript of the scene where Bond declares to Vesper that his armour has gone and that he has fallen in love etc etc.

Kinda urgent!!!

Comments

• youknowmynameyouknowmyname Gainesville, FL, USAPosts: 703MI6 Agent
    i saw this in the other transcript thread and knew you needed it for your love life. I looked all over the place for it man, but couldn't find it. I would help you do it, but I don't have the movie on me. try copying it yourself from the film.
    "We have all the time in the world..."
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited September 2007
    You better make sure your girlfriend doesn't find out that you won her over citing lines from a James Bond movie, or there may be trouble. ;)

Anyway, here is the dialogue from that scene:

[Bond wakes]

Bond: "Hello."

Vesper: "Hello."

Bond: "You all right?"

Vesper: "I can't resist waking you. Everytime I do, you look at me as if you haven't seen me in years. It makes me feel reborn."

Bond: "If you'd just been born, wouldn't you be naked?"

Vesper: "You have me there."

Vesper: [Whispering in Bond's ear] "You can have me anywhere."

Bond: "I can?"

Vesper: "Yeah. Here, there, anywhere you like."

Bond: "Does this mean that you're warming to me?"

Vesper: "Yeah. That's how I would describe it."

Bond: "It's just that not so long ago I would have described your feelings towards me as uh... I'm trying to think of a better word than loathing?"

Vesper: "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman."

Bond: "That is something to be afraid of."

[Enter Mr. Mendel]

Mendel: "Hello."

Bond: "Oh, perfect timing."

Vesper: "Oh, Monsieur Mendel. How are things in Switzerland?"

Mendel: "My appologies. I do not mean to rush, but 120 million dollars is a large sum of money."

Bond: "It certainly is. You didn't bring any chocolates with you?"

Mendel: "I'm afraid not." [Laughs, opens encryptor]

Mendel: "If you would type in the account number. [Vesper complies] And now the password."

Bond: [To Vesper] "You can do that."

Vesper: "I would if I knew what it was."

Bond: "V-E-S-P-E-R."

[Vesper smiles at Bond, types in the password, and then sits down]

Mendel: "The funds have been transferred. Sorry for disturbing you." [Closes and picks up encryptor] "Auf Wiedersehen."

Bond: "Auf Wiedersehen, Herr Mendel."

[Mendel exits, Bond turns to a troubled Vesper]

Vesper: "You know James...I just want you to know that if all that was left of you was your smile, and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever met."

Bond: "That's because you know what I can do with my little finger."

Vesper: [Smirking] "I have no idea."

Bond: "But you're aching to find out."

Vesper: "You're not going to let me in there, are you? You've got your armor back on. That's that."

Bond: "I have no armor left. You've stripped it from me. Whatever is left of me... Whatever is left of me... Whatever I am. I'm yours."

[Bond and Vesper kiss, scene ends]

Hope this helps. Go get her tiger! :D
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited September 2007
    simon1656, you should be very grateful. Considering what Tee Hee thinks of CR, he did you a huge favour. :))

(BTW, I can understand why you would want to quote from a film. My own GF loves it when I quote speeches from Dirty Harry and Pulp Fiction. :D)
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited September 2007
    Dan Same wrote:
    simon1656, you should be very grateful. Considering what Tee Hee thinks of CR, he did you a huge favour. :))

True, I did have to sit through 10 minutes of that tripeTM (JFF)

All kidding aside, It was no problem really. Tee Hee, Love Doctor M.D., is always willing to help a brother out. :D
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore