Yamaha xt 550 bike from never say never again

Hello, I own 1 of the XT550 motorcycles used in the making of Never Say Never Again. I have owned for about 22years and its now time to sell.Its not the actual bike filmed but the practice bike.I have the original receipts for 3 bikes purchased for the film with corresponding engine numbers. The bike has been passing regular mots but needs all paintwork restored as its tatty. There is a host of spares with this bike.Just wondering if someone is able to channel me to a possible buyer.kind regards kelvin

Comments

• Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    Pictures please dear boy!!
  • 007123krj007123krj Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Hello, I have taken a couple of pics,can you supply email address to send them to as I am not sure how to post images on this site. or you can ring me on - 07977355634 to discuss. regards kelvin
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    how much will it be for the motor bike
  • 007123krj007123krj Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    Hello, I am open to reasonable offers,as the bike would need paintwork restoration.The host of spares including new seat,wheels,tank,plastics,exhaust etc would make restoration easier,as the bike could still be ridden when much of the work is being carried out.regards
  • mcurrie111mcurrie111 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Hi...Is this bike still for sale? If so please can you send me the photos: mcurrie111@gmail.com.

Thanks.
    Matt
  • beaverbrookebeaverbrooke Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    007123krj wrote:
    Hello, I own 1 of the XT550 motorcycles used in the making of Never Say Never Again. I have owned for about 22years and its now time to sell.Its not the actual bike filmed but the practice bike.I have the original receipts for 3 bikes purchased for the film with corresponding engine numbers. The bike has been passing regular mots but needs all paintwork restored as its tatty. There is a host of spares with this bike.Just wondering if someone is able to channel me to a possible buyer.kind regards kelvin
    Hi would you be able to help with information regarding your old Yamaha xt 500 please
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    This is a 12 year old thread started by a user with three total posts. I wouldn't hold my breath. But maybe someone else here has one.
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    frommeyer wrote:
    This is a 12 year old thread started by a user with three total posts. I wouldn't hold my breath. But maybe someone else here has one.

You are quit right :D -{ never understand why people drag up 10 year old threads, happens quite a bit, maybe Sir Miles could close it :)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,518Chief of Staff
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    frommeyer wrote:

You are quit right :D -{ never understand why people drag up 10 year old threads, happens quite a bit, maybe Sir Miles could close it :)

No only that - it’s also in the wrong forum now :))
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.