Recent Downtime

I must apologise for te recent down time of the site, it was (luckily... or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) nothing more than a simple mistake as part of preparations for the sites move today.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks to those who notified me. I do appreciate this as I don't always notice, especially if it's overnight UK time. Even if you think someone else has let me know there's no harm doing it too!
Simon

Comments

• 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    I am glad to be back.Now bondaholic is offline :s all three bond sites offline in one week. :s
  • Doc_ZDoc_Z Lancashire, England.Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    As one of the people who's been causing all these issues I can only apologise. It's not been SiCo's fault at all, it's purely mine.

Today we've finally moved things over, and we've noticed a few issues with newer versions of things. That includes why you couldn't post, hopefully this is now fixed.

Once again my utmost apologies.

Doc_Z.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    You know the price of failure, Doc_Z. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,562Chief of Staff
    And the site crashed again tonight - at a very bad time X-(

Hardyboy release the piranhas with lasers attached to their heads...we need to teach Doc_Z a lesson :o
    YNWA 97
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Yeah it did crash last night. :'(