Bond 23 Forum

Do you think it's an idea to get a Bond 23 forum started....I know that the CR forum was going to be put somewhere...archived or something...but a lot of Bond 23 topics are being posted in the QoS forum already...just an thought. :D
She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony

Comments

• 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    I think there should be one too good thinking Lexi. :)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,510Chief of Staff
    Lexi wrote:
    Do you think it's an idea to get a Bond 23 forum started....I know that the CR forum was going to be put somewhere...archived or something...but a lot of Bond 23 topics are being posted in the QoS forum already...just an thought. :D

Woa ! Easy girl.... :o

You women never know when you have a good thing. :))

Lets give QoS a bit more time yet before we drop it down a Forum...our cousins haven't had chance to see it yet...and they may have an opinion on it !
    YNWA 97
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

Lets give QoS a bit more time yet before we drop it down a Forum...our cousins haven't had chance to see it yet...and they may have an opinion on it !

Exactly!! Thank you Sir M. It's a little premature for 23! We still have 11 days before it's even released here! Not to mention not everyone in the UK or Europe has had a chance to go see it yet! Yeeesh.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    edited November 2008
    All in good time, I'm sure...I'd sure like to take a look at the Reviled QoSTM first! :D
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • double0seven7double0seven7 Posts: 23MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Lexi wrote:

You women never know when you have a good thing. :))

Yes, thank you. Us Yanks haven't even see QoS yet, let's not jump the gun here.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,510Chief of Staff
    Monique wrote:
    Exactly!! Thank you Sir M. It's a little premature for 23! We still have 11 days before it's even released here! Not to mention not everyone in the UK or Europe has had a chance to go see it yet! Yeeesh.

It's my pleasure, Monique...anything for a lady -{
    YNWA 97