Quick Question / Answer Note

00-Agent00-Agent CaliforniaPosts: 453MI6 Agent
What do you think of a Ask a Quick Question get an answer note in the General James Bond forum and the Memorabilia Forum.

For example I wanted to ask if anyone knew when to expect Bond 23 to come out, is there still supposed to be a hiatus but I didn't want to start a new topic. If there was a note at the beginning of the General James Bond forum I could just ask this quick question without starting a new post.

I was thinking it would be good to have one in the memorabilia forum also so people could ask questions like what style/color of levis does Bond wear in QoS without starting a new post.

Just a thought. I know I could have just started the post and risked a Hardysmack but I figured it wouldn't really work without being a note towards the top of the forum and without some explanation.
"A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming

Comments

• Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    00-Agent wrote:
    What do you think of a Ask a Quick Question get an answer note in the General James Bond forum and the Memorabilia Forum.

That's a great idea and one of our experts would be on hand to help out in whichever field the topic may be.
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    Hehe. "Hardysmack". :D
  • 00-Agent00-Agent CaliforniaPosts: 453MI6 Agent
    Hehe. "Hardysmack". :D

Picked that up right out of Loef's Glossary. Any opinion on my idea for a Quick Question thread?
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming