Do Signatures Get Vetted?

I installed a new one, it appeared then disappeared. When this last happened I took it because the sig was sheer unspeakable filth (an innuendo about OHMSS :D ) but then it turned up again.

What gives?
"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Comments

• SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Good question and the answer is I don't know what happened. Signitures aren't vetted directly, but members are contacted if we believe there is a problem with your signature.

In this case there is no way the signature was there, not there then there again unless someone (a moderator) removed it and put it back which is very very unlikely and you would of been notified.
    Simon
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Is my signature alright?
    8420 wrote:
    Is my signature alright?

I've replied to your PM, it should be fine (although it contains BBC copyrights!), if you could make it slightly less tall so it doesn't stand out so much it would be better.
    Simon
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    SiCo wrote:
    . . .it should be fine (although it contains BBC copyrights!)

Gads--I know we ran afoul of EON copyrights. Do we now have to worry about the Beeb as well? :s
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Not directly but it's worth remembering the source of said images and that all users are responsible for the content they use/add to the site!
    Simon
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,239MI6 Agent
    Cheers Si, I forgot about this question! Another OHMSS sig is in place anyhow. :)

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    edited January 2009
    Cheers Si, I forgot about this question! Another OHMSS sig is in place anyhow. :)
    It's not at the bottom of the post I'm quoting though. Could it have been that you accidentally unticked the Add Signature box under the reply window, like I've just done? (Though before you point out, mine wasn't accidentally!)
    unitedkingdom.png
    Well that's odd. I'm replying now and the Add Sig box is ticked. And the sig did show up on other comments. ?:)

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    There it is! :)

Roger Moore 1927-2017