Where Are You Buying QoS From?

2»

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Got my bluray copy this morning from play.com - the picture looks fantastic in hi-def !

Two people at work got their standard dvd copy last Tuesday through the post - they ordered it from tesco-direct !
    YNWA 97
  • stumac7stumac7 ScotlandPosts: 295MI6 Agent
    I have just bought mine from HMV for £12.99 because it came with the free booklet. Should have bought it in Tesco though as I just noticed they are selling it for £7 instore, bargain!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Target, here in the states, is giving away a free book with their DVDs.
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    edited March 2009
    I might buy it from Tesco it is on sale for £7 till Wednesday.
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    My Mum is popping into Tesco tomorrow morning to see if she can get hold of one for me :)
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,473MI6 Agent
    Well I picked up my copy this morning from Tesco for £7 which is an excellent buy!!
  • BRIXMISBRIXMIS Great BritainPosts: 171MI6 Agent
    Ordered the blu-ray version from Amazon, but saw the Tesco's offer in the paper. £7 for the 2 disc edition, cant go wrong, so nipped out and picked one up!
    edited March 2009
    I haven't got mine yet I bet there all gone in Tesco now :(

EDIT GOING TO GET IT NOW!!!! :D :D
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    I got my QOS Blu-Ray at Best Buy today in an exclusive set containing Licence to Kill and The Man with the Golden Gun, which aren't available anywhere else until May!
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I got mine on Monday after work from Tesco for £7 too! My friends said that with my over-inflated salary I should not have done that. I commented that I don't want to give it away. Look after the pennies.....
  • stumac7stumac7 ScotlandPosts: 295MI6 Agent
    Okay :s
    Got it from Tesco On Monday for £7. :)
  • Mister WhiteMister White The NetherlandsPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    I didn't buy it.

Got it as a present from my wife...:x
    "Christ, I miss the Cold War."
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I didn't buy it either...I got it from my lovely man for my birthday :x

...and I think a second viewing of it tonight is called for :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony