The 'joy' of Commander Bond website

Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
EDIT: Okay, I take this back! My password was the same as on ajb! ;% ;%

I'm not trying to start up a war between this site and the Commander Bond website. But I've been trying to register on it to add my bit to a couple of discussions there. Jeez. For a start, it seems Napoleon Plural as a name is already taken. Guess I must have registered some years back and forgotton my password. But there's no way seemingly of getting a reminder or contacting the mods about it.

[Two paragraphys of bilious spleen deleted! ;% :D ]
"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
    edited February 2009
    X-( X-( Spleen reactivated!

Just tried to post a reply on the Cubby v Sean feud thread, and what do I get? "You do not have permission to reply to this topic"! Charming! What's the matter guys, am I not wearing a tie? :v

I don't think I know a forum harder to get into! They make you run thru a checklist of some 20 ruddy choices, from best film (fine) to best ally, best actor to play Q :o , best cinematographer, best Moneypenny book... Jeez. If you don't wanna dance, just say so. :(
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • zig zagzig zag EnglandPosts: 244MI6 Agent
    I too have experianced this,its a pain in the arse & I gave up with em in the end.
    They can stick there bloody website,Ill stick with AJB,its the best b far
    "Yes,dammit,I said "was".The bitch is dead now."

"It's not difficult to get a double 0 number if your prepared to kill people"
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    Why not start the same thread here, that is if it really is a good one?

This is by far the best of all the Bond Sites!!!!

-{
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    X-( X-( Spleen reactivated!

Just tried to post a reply on the Cubby v Sean feud thread, and what do I get? "You do not have permission to reply to this topic"! Charming! What's the matter guys, am I not wearing a tie? :v

I don't think I know a forum harder to get into! They make you run thru a checklist of some 20 ruddy choices, from best film (fine) to best ally, best actor to play Q :o , best cinematographer, best Moneypenny book... Jeez. If you don't wanna dance, just say so. :(

I thought I was alone on this. I must have about three accounts on there, all with no posts LOL
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    I had the same problem it wouldn't let me post so i set up a new account :p
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Before joining a forum i looked a a couple and found from reading some posts, that if you took a diffrent view from the majority, it was like putting blood in to a tank of sharks,where as with absolutely james bond, you guys seemed to be a bit less angry and could have a discussion on a diffrence of opinion on all subjects. after all we are supposed to share an intrest, have a common Bond as it where.
    Puns their great!
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."