Please Read Important Information

SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
As you probably know, we were attacked for unknown reasons by an individual on Thursday, it appears after investigation that the attacker was able to steal email addresses and password data from the forums. How much data they got away with is unknown.

We urge all members to change their passwords as soon as possible. If you have used the same password on any other site, then we strongly recommend changing it there as well.

This is an unspeakable attack against all of us here. We cannot comprehend the attacker's motives. Especially as we all work as volunteers here creating a friendly forum for everyone to enjoy.

We are however all more determined than ever to fight through this and maintain the best James Bond community on the internet. We all hope that you continue to support the site and I do urge you to alter your passwords and try to make them as difficult to guess as possible. Simple words are quite easy as far as a hacker is concerned so try mixing letters and numbers.
Simon

Comments

• youknowmynameyouknowmyname Gainesville, FL, USAPosts: 703MI6 Agent
    Thank you for the information, I will be changing my password immediately. Sorry for the extra stress SiCo. Cheers. {[]
    "We have all the time in the world..."