Greene planet Ford Ka

I don't know if you guys and girls, have noticed but if you watch the haiti scene where camille picks up bond you'll see that it has the greene planet pattern on it, you can see that same pattern at the Eco Park in Bolivia. It also says Greene Planet on it.

http://www.autoincar.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/ford-ka-james-bond-quantum-of-solace-car-4.jpg
"Another time, Another Place"

Comments

• ak007ak007 LondonPosts: 343MI6 Agent
    On the front grill it also says hydrogen even though its not.
    I think that we have to assume that Dominic Greene cave Camille the car. Greene Planet (the company that greene owns) is an alternative fuel company, hence the hydrogen explosions at the hotel at the end.
    Its great attention to detail considering you cant really see it at all in the film.
    AllBonds-1.png
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    Again....not in the correct Forum....I'll move it.

Continue, please....
    YNWA 97
  • Colonel ShatnerColonel Shatner Chavtastic Bristol, BritainPosts: 574MI6 Agent
    I also noticed the Greene Planet corporate logo stamped on the car on repeat viewing, while the same logo (somewhat similar to British Petroleum's logo) is seen at Greene's party as well, projected through searchlights.
    'Alright guard, begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism...'