Craig sliced face, where?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they say that Craig sliced his face accidently during the making of QOS, but I don't see a mark.
"Another time, Another Place"

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    There are always very vivid and colourful stories about what happens to Craig during shooting---and the rigours of what he does are such that he does get banged up---but frequently there's a healthy 'quantum of exaggeration' involved ;) in order to sell an extra paper or two, or give the ratings a bit of a spike.

It seems I did read something about him getting a cut somewhere on the face---he also 'lost the tip' of his finger when a door slammed closed whilst filming a fight scene, but that, too, was overstating the issue significantly. I'd say that, if he did get a cut, it wasn't all that much. In fact, he might have got it fixed by a little cosmetic surgical touch-up, if I remember right.

Remember, in CR he reported had his front teeth knocked out 8-)

Welcome to AJB, christotheman {[]
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Can't say i've seen it either. Did read he got eight stiches but this could of been digitaly removed from the film. Even Brosnan has a scar on his top lip from another Bond film.Then again the Bond of the books has a scar running down his cheek.So it all helps if your a method actor ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."