Reconnection with reboot

DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
Will there eventually be a reconnection between the rebooted series and the original series? Obviously the dates would all be broadened to some vague "long time ago" (not to mention this current story-arc would probably need to be wrapped up first), but do you think will there eventually be some attempt to eventually tie-in the original series with the rebooted one?

(and a bit OT, I still like to pretend this reboot never happened)

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    DAWUSS wrote:
    Will there eventually be a reconnection between the rebooted series and the original series? [

I really don't think so, and IMO it isn't necessary. We'll eventually get back to some form of 'status quo' Bond, whether with Craig or his successor, and Bond fans will be free to arrange the films in their heads anyway they like. Some will put Craig's tenure in a point in time prior to DN, for instance, while others simply enjoy the films on a picture-to-picture basis. I don't think anybody's wrong in their thoughts on this.
    DAWUSS wrote:
    ...and a bit OT, I still like to pretend this reboot never happened

Always an option as well {[]
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I think of the Bond movies before DC as the classic collection,and CR with QOS as the begining of a new series.Can't see them conecting up and just hope after this re-birth they get back to some good old Bond action and settle back to a winning formula. :007)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."