New ajb007 - Account Migration

Welcome to the new Absolutely James Bond. This is the topic for old account to new account migration.

If you previously had an ajb007.co.uk account then you will need to migrate it to the new website. It's fairly simple but is needed to make sure certain details are up to date. This will help remove those who no longer use the site.

1) To migrate visit: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/migrate.php

Here you will be asked to enter your Absolutely James Bond username and password. These are the same details you used before the site change. Doing this will retrieve your old account details.

2) You will be presented with some fields, the only required field is your email address. This must be up to date. If the email address from your old account isn't up to date simple change it in the field provided.

The rest of the page is optional but allows you to set some of the new profile settings and update some old ones.

3) Once you have completed the above and clicked the button you will be sent an email. This will go to the email address you entered in step 2. The email will contain a link to setup your password.

Click the link (or copy and paste it into a web browser), you will be taken to the Absolutely James Bond password reset page. Enter your desired password twice and click the button. If all is successful you will be redirected to the front page. You can then login using the Login link at the top of the page.

As before when logging in there is a Remember Me option which will remember you in the current web browser every time you visit. - Modern browsers also offer to remember your account details so that they will be entered for you every time you visit.

Important
Trying to create a new account on the new site with your old account name will fail - All accounts are present on the new site just not activated.

Problems

If you have any problems at all please email me (sico at ajb007.co.uk - Replace the spaces and at with the @ sign). When emailing me please quote your username and email address. I can then help you migrate your account.
Simon