10 Reasons Why I Don't Like QoS: The Game

scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy some parts of the game but there were, in my opinion, alot of flaws which put me off, on the 360 version at least.

1. The game is far, far too linear for my liking, you can't explore the levels at all to find secrets etc. really, anywhere that you arent meant to go is blocked off completely.

2. Lack of LOCAL multiplayer, don't know what they were thinking making multiplayer online and system link only.

3. Lack of decent weapons.

4. The game is far too short.

5. In some parts the graphics are great but in some parts it is awful for some reason.

6. It's about as rushed as the film was.

7. No driving levels.

8. The lack of story, which I suppose does actually match the film.

9. Those really annoying cut scenes which aren't really cut scenes, just clips of what I think is supposed to be a computer interface with Judi Dench whining all the time.

10. That pointless MI6 thing in the extras section, where you walk around a tiny corridor into rooms with an Aston Martin in it and all you can do is look through the window, and you constantly have Judi Dench in the background shouting, "007 report to de-breifing room immediatley" even if you are already there.

I hope to god for the next game they scrap the racing game idea and come up with an original story like AUF, NF and EoN!
http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.

Comments

• PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,227MI6 Agent
    I agree with you, if Activision wants us fans to continue buying games from them then they should double there efforts for the next outing. Hopefully if not an adaptation of Bond 23 then, a game along the lines of Nightfire or Everything or Nothing. the
  • whiteknight86whiteknight86 MexicoPosts: 43MI6 Agent
    Hi there, I haven´t enjoyed a game so much since FRWL, because I totally dislike the non-based on film games. Short, linear and without a local multiplayer, but i think it´s a decent game. I´m glad most of the game is based on CR, i think the less it recalls QoS the better....

Which I completely agree with scottmu65 is about those boring and monothonous briefing videos. If they finally made a game from the last bond film (not seen since TWINE), then make the cutscenes from the movie, that was totally disapointing.

greetings
    Half monk, half hitman
  • Dmitri MishkinDmitri Mishkin Kansas CityPosts: 333MI6 Agent
    No. 7 does really bother me. Why open with the shoot out at Mr. White's Villa if you aren't going to flee the scene in your Aston? I did love parts of the driving in the older games, like in From Russia with Love. I liked that EA made some games in betwen movies, which really wet a Bond fan's appetite for story and good ol' fashioned fun. I think the route they had with the From Russia With Love game was a great theme, why not continue with a Thunderball or You Only Live Twice game? Those would be jewels for a gamer.