Which is the best platform for QoS game

gussguss South Wales, UKPosts: 195MI6 Agent
Hi new to gaming but not to AJB, which is the best platform for the QoS game, can anyone help?

Comments

• 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    I say the PS2 one is , It was better than the Xbox 360 IMO.
  • TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,279MI6 Agent
    I still own the 360 version. Its a decent game marred somewhat by a disjointed storyline (it flashes back to CR in the middle of the campaign) and some uninspired between level cinematics and voiceovers. There's also a dearth of variety in the gameplay; it's either first person shooting or some quicktime button press based combat. The absence of some driving levels or gadgets really turns it into a more mundane entry than some prior efforts.

If you absolutely have to have it, I'd go for the 360 or PS3 version as those consoles give the game a graphical upgrade and also throw more stuff on the screen at a steady framerate. They also support some online multiplayer matchups if the console is connected to the internet.

No matter which version you buy, personally, I wouldn't spend more than $20 on the game as it really isn't worth more than that.
  • The StingerThe Stinger Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    Sorry to raise this from the dead (well, from last October, at least). Apparently the PS2 version has higher praise, it being more similar to Everything or Nothing (3rd person shooter/adventure). The PS3/X360 version is a 1st person shooter, with better graphics but apparently lesser gameplay. I haven't played either (yet), but I'd go for the PS2 version (quite cheap, too) and, in any event, run as hell from the Wii one (universally despised).
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    I received QoS as a gift this Christmas and have been playing the multiplayer fairly frequently with a friend. My platform is the 360 and so far, I have no complaints. Admittedly I have nothing to compare it to, though, in regard to the other platforms.
  • Monza860Monza860 USPosts: 501MI6 Agent
    I have QOS for PS3 and think the game is great, I personally really enjoyed it. I'm surprised other Bond fans aren't as happy about it as me. Online is fun and maybe a little too easy but is somewhat of a throwback to Goldeneye's multiplayer. It even has the Facility level with some upgrades of course.
    I played my cousins QOS on PS2 and imo is bad. The controls are bad and slow and is just not very fun to play compared to the PS3. I believe it has the same levels as the PS3 version but missing a couple. I know it doesn't have the Train level which is one of my favorite levels. If you're going to buy one go for the PS3/360 version, from what I've seen you can get it for $20 now anyway.
    Away at Boot Camp, won't be back until April the earliest.

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/monza860/