Henchman Elimination Game!

1192021222325»

Comments

• Harry PalmerHarry Palmer Somewhere in the past ...Posts: 325MI6 Agent
    I didn't vote regularly, and I only caught the game toward the end, so I have no right to complain about the scores.

I'll just say that I think Fiona Volpe is the sexiest woman in the whole Bond universe after Elektra King, and I'm happy she gets a lot of respect here.
    All in all I cannot but agree with the choice of Grant, Oddjob and Fiona Volpe for the first three spots.
    They deserve the highest rankings not only because they are memorable characters, finely acted and beautifully written, but also because they are paradigmatic henchmen (or should I say, henchpersons). They created their own type (Grant, Necros, Stamper: the blonde, athletic type... Oddjob, Jaws, TeeHee, and to a lesser extent NickNack: the cartoon character... Fiona Volpe, Helga Brandt, Xenia: the femme fatale)

Just a slight note of disappointment for the mistreatment of Necros, who, in my opinion, deserved a much better placing. I also don't think it is correct to identify General Medrano as a henchman.
    The henchman in QoS is the slightly gay secretary who who runs around with Dominic Greene (I forget the name). Medrano only happens to be in business with Greene, and does not take orders from him.
    1. Cr, 2. Ltk, 3. Tld, 4. Qs, 5. Ohmss, 6. Twine, 7. Tnd, 8. Tswlm, 9. Frwl, 10. Tb, 11. Ge, 12. Gf, 13. Dn, 14. Mr, 15. Op, 16. Yolt, 17. Sf, 18. Daf, 19. Avtak, 20. Sp, 21. Fyeo, 22. Dad, 23. Lald, 24. Tmwtgg