Comments

• PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    So where can we order this coat?
  • CedCed FrancePosts: 43MI6 Agent
    Paperbill wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270570590841&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT his ebay shop

or by email : karolsemra@gmail.com ,tell him that You are the ajb007 member ,He will gave You a small discount :007)
    Thanks CED!
    Thanks CED!
  • DJ007DJ007 United StatesPosts: 174MI6 Agent
    He did a great job on mine. He ships quickly too.
    Karol is offering 2 shirts as well either Bahamas or Qos, anyone know what the Qos shirt looks like?
  • skyboyskyboy Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Im seriously considering ordering one of these overcoats from Karol.
    Does anyone know (Ced)? who's ordered one, if any changes need to be made to have it look more SA?
    Someone posted pictures...but the length seems a bit short..like it came above his knee?
    Otherwise, it looked like a great coat....
    Josh
  • krdavis32krdavis32 Salt Lake CityPosts: 36MI6 Agent
    Karol's attention to detail is professional. Just ask what you want him to add or change and he will. I asked Karol to make a pea coat based on my specs. Not only did he meet, but exceeded my expectations. Karol also made the QOS shirts, which some will say they are not SA, but I asked to change the collar to my face shape. Karol is a master tailor and I will be doing all my tailoring needs with him.

Kevin
    That's a Smith & Wesson, and you've had your six.
  • RoyaleRoyale Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    I have also ordered a coat of Karol. The coat is already 'in process' but am not very confident about the details.
    Anyone suggestions where to pay attention to? Someone mentioned to change the collar a bit so that it looks like TF.
    I have also asked Karol to tailor the coat in harringbone, but it seems that he has not the right pattern in his repertoir.
    Pictures of the coat are coming soon.
  • RoikinsRoikins San Francisco, CAPosts: 121MI6 Agent
    Royale wrote:
    I have also ordered a coat of Karol. The coat is already 'in process' but am not very confident about the details.
    Anyone suggestions where to pay attention to? Someone mentioned to change the collar a bit so that it looks like TF.
    I have also asked Karol to tailor the coat in harringbone, but it seems that he has not the right pattern in his repertoir.

Only advice I have is to look at the coat details and stitching as found in this thread and have him get as close as possible.
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/31832/quantum-over-coat-last-scene/

In addition, there are these 2 photos from when Yoox was selling the coat on sale for ~$1500:
    backzz.th.jpg

frontgd.th.jpg
  • CgonzalezCgonzalez Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Royale wrote:

Hi Royale,

Did you received your coat? Did you ordered it with the harringbone pattern? Can you post any pictures/experiences?

Thanks,
  • RoyaleRoyale Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Cgonzalez wrote:
    Royale wrote:

Hi Royale,

Did you received your coat? Did you ordered it with the harringbone pattern? Can you post any pictures/experiences?

Thanks,

Hi Cgonzalez,
    That's right, i already wear the coat. Unfortunately the harringbone pattern was not available in the same look as in the movie so i ordered the 'standard' pattern (better quality). If someone wants, i will post a few pictures, but the coat actually looks like picture ones above. It is not a TF, but Karol does an excellent job in his works!

Best regards,
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    I'd love to see some pictures, as I am looking for a coat myself.
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
  • Cooper_144Cooper_144 Posts: 9MI6 Agent
    I just received the overcoat I requested to my tailor, based on the specs and pictures found on this forum.
    I just need the buttons to be replaced for larger ones, but I consider this coat as a good alternative to the TF, for only 400$, and it's bespoke...

Overcoat1.jpg
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    Looks good! I think it could be just a hair tighter on your hips. But for the price, it's quite incredible! You wouldn't find something that nice for less than 800 - 1000$ in high end shops.
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
  • WatchaholicWatchaholic Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Been browsing this forum for a few days now and just had to register and post on this thread - what an amazing overcoat!! Well done on picking up the real deal and also thanks for the pic's of the TF store! Heard a lot about that store and can't wait to visit it some day
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Cooper, nice jacket, it looks great. Fit looks pretty spot on as well, but like said above, could be slightly more fitted in the waist, but hard to tell exatly from the pics if its actually needed.
  • Xppx3Xppx3 Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Hey,

On the coats from Karol - how long did it take for you guys to receive the sizing form from him? I'm a bit concerned my e-mail has not got through as it's been a few days since I paid.

Thanks -{