Bond Girls Elimination Game

1121314151618»

Comments

• JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,234MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Yes...nice game...it is a shame that we seem to have a small core of players in these games as two or three people 'getting together' can greatly influence the outcome....

Yeah I totally agree. It would be much better if more people got involved. Ahh well
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • DB5DB5 BrisbanePosts: 47MI6 Agent
    Also thanks for a great game, shame I only managed to join half way through to mix things up a little. I'll try harder next time.

I'm big into the cars and gadgets, but how about fantastic awe inspiring grand scenes when you were in the cinema and just went 'wow'; QOS - the tosca opera, Goldeneye - the bungee jump from the dam, TSWLM - opening parachute jump for example.
    DB5 wrote:
    Also thanks for a great game, shame I only managed to join half way through to mix things up a little. I'll try harder next time.

I'm big into the cars and gadgets, but how about fantastic awe inspiring grand scenes when you were in the cinema and just went 'wow'; QOS - the tosca opera, Goldeneye - the bungee jump from the dam, TSWLM - opening parachute jump for example.

The epic scenes game is a good idea yes. I'd be up for that if others are. Although, I think we'd all have to come to an agreement as to which scene is used from each film. 1 scene per film would be fair (although I'd struggle to pick one for DAD :)) )

TSWLM union jack parachute would be perfect, as would the opera from QOS and the bungee from GE. For AVTAK I would definitely suggest the golden gate bridge fight
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

• DB5DB5 BrisbanePosts: 47MI6 Agent
    Doesn't look as though there are many up for a new game?

How about theme songs?
  • Mister WhiteMister White The NetherlandsPosts: 814MI6 Agent
    Theme songs would be good for me.

Or we could go for teasers in stead of epic scenes. You know, the bit before the titles run.

Makes it easier to determine wich scene is used from wich movie.
    "Christ, I miss the Cold War."
    Out of all those listed so far, the themesongs one gets my vote. The scenes/teasers ones are good, but we had the chases game not long ago, which is somewhat similar IMO. So my vote is for the themesongs.

Also another idea is a bond actors game ie from sean connery to daniel craig. It hasn't been done in a while which is why I suggest it. Only problem though is that it would be quite short because only 6 actors would be included in the game (stuff like david niven cannot count IMO). What's everyone's thoughts?

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    I think there should be a James Bond actor game, short or not...and of course we need a theme game! They could be run concurrently, IMO.

For the James Bond actor game, though, because of the shortness of the list, there should be no "-2s"...and perhaps only one vote per day instead of two...?
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM