Feeling Dizzy

I once defended QoS and its shakey filming on this site, primarily because I have a decent large screen HD tv and blueray. However, I watched it last night on dvd and a rubbish 19" screen and holy cr*p! is it almost unwatchable at times. Fight scenes, boat scenes, chase scenes - what the hell was going on in the director's mind? I hope Bond 23 returns to a more traditional format. Any views?
Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com

Comments

• NewsmanNewsman Erie, PA USAPosts: 92MI6 Agent
    I agree. The Paul "I Don't Own a Tripod" Greengrass way of directing is highly annoying, like the last Bourne film. I was disappointed Bond went that way too. It is okay in small parts during fights scenes to help the audience "feel" the jarring of an impact but otherwise it can be nausea-inducing.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,988Quartermasters
    I minded the handheld approach less than the editing scheme, which felt way too rushed. I share the view that #23 ought to be more traditionally blocked and shot.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM