Bloodstone tralier

PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,229MI6 Agent
Check out this story: http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/joss-stone-to-star-as-bond-girl-in-new-007-game/1405497

It looks like Bloodstone is coming out, along side Goldeneye, and it looks better than the earlier series of reports had presented it.

Comments

• ak007ak007 LondonPosts: 343MI6 Agent
    Just found some gameplay - looks very fast paced and action packed!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R2tD2VFP9U&feature=player_embedded#!
    AllBonds-1.png
  • sharpshootersharpshooter Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    Firstly, I’m overjoyed Daniel Craig is starring in this game. And secondly, Nintendo Wii can have it’s GoldenEye exclusive, because right now, I couldn’t care less about it. I never did. This original game will absolutely cream it. I hereby declare Blood Stone Craig’s Everything or Nothing, and I believe it will even surpass that game.

Activision’s Quantum of Solace was serviceable, but I’m calling this their first true foray into Bond’s world. It perfectly highlights the potential of the brand. It truly looks next-gen graphic wise, the combat is intense – you hear and feel each hit, and the locations and set design are lovely. Saying I’m excited is a massive understatement.
  • shaughnessyshaughnessy USAPosts: 48MI6 Agent
    edited July 2010
    I'm looking forward to Activision's Goldeneye reboot for the Nintendo Wii, although I wish they'd reconsider it being a Wii exclusive.
  • mediapigmediapig Los AngelesPosts: 87MI6 Agent
    Uh.... WOW! That looks AWESOME! What is the release date?
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,229MI6 Agent
    I believe the release date is set for the fall of this year some time. From what information has been released, the game will available for the PS3, PC and Nintendo DS.
  • xman25xman25 Houston, TexasPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    And the 360.

xman25
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,229MI6 Agent
    I think after seeing the video footage of the game play, I just mite have to save up for the PC version of this game. Even thought I am mostly a Nintendo Wii and DS player, I felt really let down by the QOS game for the DS, and I stopped playing the Wii version after playing thought the game on the easy setting.

Also I have noticed that other than James Bond 007 for the Gameboy and Nightfire for the Gameboy Advance, most of the portable versions of the Bond games tend to be real stinkers. I played both The World is Not Enough for the Gameboy Color and Everything or Nothing for Gameboy Advance and found both to be extremely poor, and not worth playing more than once, if at all.