'Cautious' about Blood Stone.

Astbury 008Astbury 008 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
Don't get me wrong, I want a new Bond game as much as anyone else; plus from what I've seen of the game, it looks good but considering that it was written by Bruce Feirstein who had a hand in giving us GoldenEye, TND, and TWINE, it doesn't give me high hopes.

I don't want the stupidity of the Bronsan era to seep into this game, or into Daniel's own term also. I guess I can count my blessings that Purvis and Wade didn't lend their "talented" hands in writing the game also...but I just feel that fresher writers might have been just the thing instead of going backwards.

Hopefully my fears will come to nothing.

Comments

• PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,229MI6 Agent
    I am sure that Feirstein will respect the changes that have taken place since Craig became Bond. From the information provied so far from Activision it looks like Bloodstone will stay pretty grounded story wise, and not go off in a science fiction direction like Everything or Nothing or Nightfire did.

I am very pleased to hear that a version of this game in headed to the Nintendo DS, I found the DS port of Quantum of Solace rather poor, and I never even got past the intro level.