Films Order Feature

I know that this has been brought up many times in the past, but the old feature on this site where you could put all the bond films in order is a feature that I sorely miss. It was said that it would return soon, but alas, no such feature has yet returned.

It was one of my favourite features of the site, and I'm eager to put all the bond films in order again and compare my list to other people's. Any idea when this long-lost feature may be coming back?
1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    I'm afraid it's very much a case of just waiting. Si doesn't get the chance to work on the site as much as he would like - a case of having to earn a living now :))

We'll give him a nudge and see what happens...
    YNWA 97
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,234MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    I'm afraid it's very much a case of just waiting. Si doesn't get the chance to work on the site as much as he would like - a case of having to earn a living now :))

We'll give him a nudge and see what happens...

I fully understand. I think it's a great feature and would be great to get it back. Thanks for the heads up
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    I'd like to see that particular feature back too - I guess we'll just have to wait and hope :D
    YNWA 97