The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• JohnMastersonJohnMasterson MinnesotaPosts: 326MI6 Agent
    "We've met."
    "Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you." Jor-El ~ Man of Steel (2013)
  • DTSNEO6DTSNEO6 U. S. A.Posts: 115MI6 Agent
    "Grow up 007"
    "Just surviving Mr. Chang...just surviving."
    "Q, have I ever let you down?"
    "Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you." Jor-El ~ Man of Steel (2013)
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    "Well, there was this time with M in Tokyo." :007)
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    "In Japan men always come first. Women come second."
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
    "I just might retire here."
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    Well, enjoy yourself.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,499Chief of Staff
    Watch the birdy, you bastard.
    YNWA 97
    Can't you say a hello, like a normal person.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    No, not yet.
    YNWA 97
    "So, you live to Die Another Day."
  • DTSNEO6DTSNEO6 U. S. A.Posts: 115MI6 Agent
    "Why can't you be a good boy and die"
    "Just surviving Mr. Chang...just surviving."
    "That's one trick I've never learned."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    That sounds like a dismissal, I was rather looking forward to Breakfast.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    “Breakfast at nine. Green figs. Yoghurt. Coffee. Very black.”
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    "Bon appetit!"
    Tell me, does the toppling of American missiles really compensate for having no hands?
    YNWA 97
    I think we understand each other.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Oh, I see it all now. You don't give a damn about peace!
    Hilly...you old devil!
    What are you, Boy. Some kind of Doomsday Machine.
  • Yourb Friend With A CatYourb Friend With A Cat Utrecht, NetherlandsPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    edited December 2011
    "more of a problemeliminator."
    "Ours is the loneliest profession, Mr. Bond."
  • Yourb Friend With A CatYourb Friend With A Cat Utrecht, NetherlandsPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    "Wonderful for poison penletters"
    This is crazy. You're a double O.
    "Closing time, James. Last call."
    "Yes i thought i saw a specter at your shoulder..."
    I think we're having a bit of trouble with the line, Madam...
    YNWA 97
    I think we're talking at cross purposes again.
    There's always something formal about the point of a pistol
    "Walter PPK, 7.65 millimeter. Only three men I know use such a gun. I believe I've killed two of them."