Black combat gear worn by Dalton and Brosnan

2»

Comments

• ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    anyways, what garb did dalton wear then?

Nice Nazi 2 piece suit in The Rocketeer and a rather fetching green number in Flash Gordon.
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

Nice Nazi 2 piece suit in The Rocketeer and a rather fetching green number in Flash Gordon.

no one likes a smart arse :v
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

no one likes a smart arse :v

Think he wore part of a model village too in Hot Fuzz! LOL

:p
    "NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming
  • NyCstleNyCstle NetherlandsPosts: 20MI6 Agent
    I think the boots were from Timberland. That brand is mentioned in 'The making of Goldeneye' as the supplier of all 'action footwear'.
  • NyCstleNyCstle NetherlandsPosts: 20MI6 Agent
    A few quick pictures. I think the Moc toe boot was worn, dark brown in the beginning, chocolate nubuck at the end. From an old Timberland catalogue (1999 or 2000):

IMAG0776.jpg

IMAG0777.jpg

IMAG0778.jpg
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,230MI6 Agent
    Correct me if I am mistaken but I think Dalton wore a military flight suit in the PTS of The Living Daylights. I am pretty sure that I saw a zipper going up the front. As for his boots I am guessing whatever the British miltary was using in the 1980's.
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    Ok, Brozzers boots were indeed Timberlands. Black Moc toe boots in the PTS - I had a pair for years and then they disintergrated and I have been unable to find them again. In Cuba, they are the same model but in brown.

Dalton's kit was in all probability a flightsuit in black. The boots looked like they were either Danners or Matterhorns. You see the toe wen he is parachuting onto that daft bint's boat.

When Dalton is in Ganners and fighting Necros on the plane, he is wearing Dr Marten boots.

Hope that helps :)