Photos of Bond from the set...

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Wow, what great Photos. Can I be the first to say how Youthful Craig is looking these days. A little wrinkley perhaps, but I suppose that's all that time in the pool. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Think they need to sack the makeup artist.
    I could do a joke about Blue Circle doing the Make up for Skyfall, But I won't :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Rainier WolfcastleRainier Wolfcastle Posts: 484MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:

As he is already looking far older than Roger Moore in AVTAK, they could CGI him a new head over his own - like a young Connery, Moore or Brosnan. Just like it has been done in Tron Legacy with Jeff Bridges.

Madey they could CGI, Henry Cavills face on, It would keep alot of female fans very happy. :))

As for Wolfcastle thinking that craig looks older than Moore did in AVTAK - well, I think it's time you went to Specsavers :))

As for CGIing Cavills face over Craigs - don't you bloody dare. Craig is gorgeous just the way he is.....
    Finally found some time to see my optician. And now looking at these photos without soft focus for the first time with my new glasses - thank you Lexi -, I have to say that I clearly was wrong: Craig is not looking older than Roger Moore in AVTAK - he is looking older than Roger Moore now. :D
    Now. now Rainer and TP we must stop this or risk getting our eyes scratched out by Sir Miles and Blacklieter or as thier better known
    Thumper and Bambi :)
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Hey!!!! What's the meaning of this outrageous assault on the integrity of Sir Miles and me? (Oh, and by the way, am I Thumper or Bambi? I can't recall which one was the Black one!)
    superdaddy wrote:
    Now. now Rainer and TP we must stop this or risk getting our eyes scratched out by Sir Miles and Blacklieter or as thier better known
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • arthur pringlearthur pringle SpacePosts: 366MI6 Agent
    Blimey! DC isn't looking any younger. Maybe they should have rebooted the reboot with the long break and everything.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,989Quartermasters
    Blimey! DC isn't looking any younger. Maybe they should have rebooted the reboot with the long break and everything.

:))
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    Hey!!!! What's the meaning of this outrageous assault on the integrity of Sir Miles and me? (Oh, and by the way, am I Thumper or Bambi? I can't recall which one was the Black one!)
    superdaddy wrote:
    Obviously your the better looking one.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent

That would be Thumper Mr. Leiter.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    All joking aside, Lexi and all you Craig fans have gotta admit he looks bloody terrible and this is onset and all groomed in nice clothe's ect and not made up to look batterd or bruised.
    Still I suspect there's many members on this great forum who will come up with reasons and exscuses i.e camera angles, it was a dull day,the writers were on strike ect, ect.
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Personally I think judging by his demeanor in those pics he looks very serious and has heard some bad news. I'm sure when we all see the film in its true context we won't even think about how old he looks etc -also forgive me if I'm wrong but don't we all look a bit older than when Quantum of Solace came out? Plus we don't know at which point in the movie these shots have been taken. It could even be the final scene's for all we know. 8-)
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    superdaddy wrote:
    All joking aside, Lexi and all you Craig fans have gotta admit he looks bloody terrible and this is onset and all groomed in nice clothe's ect and not made up to look batterd or bruised.
    Still I suspect there's many members on this great forum who will come up with reasons and exscuses i.e camera angles, it was a dull day,the writers were on strike ect, ect.

I take it that you're a big fan of Mr Craig?! :p
    388214_10151015243800089_503645088_22004091_7587.jpg

Is DC Looking less Blonde ? Did he Dye another day.? :))
    Not to look more like the literary Bond mabey, to hide the grey, perhaps.
    Then again it's a bad Camera Angle, it was a dull day and I think the writers where on strike. :D
    and on a positive note, Doesn't he look Tall up there.
    Personally I think judging by his demeanor in those pics he looks very serious and has heard some bad news. I'm sure when we all see the film in its true context we won't even think about how old he looks etc -also forgive me if I'm wrong but don't we all look a bit older than when Quantum of Solace came out? Plus we don't know at which point in the movie these shots have been taken. It could even be the final scene's for all we know. 8-)
    I never commented on how old he looks as you said we are all older, but he just looks like an ex alchoholic on a bad day [yes I have a relative who is one so I do know how bad they can look] and yes it could be the end scene which to me is more depressing because whatever happened to Bond getting the girl after killing the baddies ie the great endings of Dr No, FRWL GF, TB instead, assuming it is the end scene we get a rough haggard looking bloke who looks like he is going to jump of the bloody roof.
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    superdaddy wrote:

Well superdaddy, we have been getting on recently :)) So I will admit that I'm not that blinded by rose tinted glasses to say that that pic isn't the best I've seen....he does look, how should I put it...crumpled. And this is a trait of his...some pics I've seen recently (and not 007 related) do make him seem 'tired'. However he looks great in the latest GQ mag shoot, so rather than jump on the first few shots from the set and say anything negative, I'm waiting to see more before I start getting worried. :D

Will that do? :))
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,743MI6 Agent
    Maybe I'm crazy, but when I enlarge the picture I don't think he looks so bad. But what do I know? There's always post production effects.
    Lexi wrote:
    superdaddy wrote:

Well superdaddy, we have been getting on recently :)) So I will admit that I'm not that blinded by rose tinted glasses to say that that pic isn't the best I've seen....he does look, how should I put it...crumpled. And this is a trait of his...some pics I've seen recently (and not 007 related) do make him seem 'tired'. However he looks great in the latest GQ mag shoot, so rather than jump on the first few shots from the set and say anything negative, I'm waiting to see more before I start getting worried. :D

Will that do? :))
    That will do nicely.
    Good ! That sounds a bit more appropriate for me than Bambi!
    Mr Martini wrote:

That would be Thumper Mr. Leiter.
    Okay, I'll admit that DC is not the best-looking Bond. Still a good 007 in my book, though.
    superdaddy wrote:
    Thank you, sir. I feel a bit better now!
    superdaddy wrote:
    superdaddy wrote:
    Obviously your the better looking one.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,519Chief of Staff
    superdaddy wrote:

Really ? You've seen the finished film then ?

Although obviously not a spell checker ;)
    superdaddy wrote:

Or perhaps we are not all soulless b*stards that have had all the fun sucked out of us via our arse.

Maybe some may just give this film a chance before we urinate all over it 8-)
    YNWA 97
  • SchultzSchultz SwitzerlandPosts: 16MI6 Agent
    AgQcLo9CMAAJxuB.jpg

Caption from the James Bond 007 Twitter feed: We're wrapped up warm this evening #SKYFAL

Looks kind of the same way like the Goldfinger mirror alley? ;-)
    (Where Bond crashes his car in the wall)
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Maybe it's the make-up, but I don't think he looks old. Here's a picture of him on this months edition of Mens Journal. You be the judge:

mens-journal-dec-jan-daniel-craig.jpg?w=475&h=650
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    Harold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
    Sir Miles wrote:
    superdaddy wrote:

Really ? You've seen the finished film then ?

Although obviously not a spell checker ;)
    superdaddy wrote:

Or perhaps we are not all soulless b*stards that have had all the fun sucked out of us via our arse.

Maybe some may just give this film a chance before we urinate all over it 8-)
    No Bambi I have not seen the film, correct me if I'm wrong but I just commented on how [let's use Lexi's word] crumpled he looks while onset. How in anyway shape or form does that imply I have seen the film.
    Have I said the film is going to be crap, no I don't think so, another forum member commented that this could be the end scene to which I replied that if this is so I find it depressing as I miss the old endings of Bond getting the girl.
    I like to think I have plenty of fun and soul in me[ I did some pretty mean moves during the Motown melody at the xmas party last saturday] and my parents were married when I popped into the world nearly sixty years ago.
    Lastly Inever use a spell checker as I have slight dyslexia so I like to write things without checking them and if I make mistakes I can see it later and hopefully remember not to do the same mistake again.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Craig can always get a face lift like sir Roger!

1695.jpg

I see you Danial Craig!
    Oh and I forgot to add Sir Miles you mentioned arses and sucking, well my friend what you do in the privacy of your home is your business , although I did hear the rumour of the courts imposing a 5 year hoover ban on you.
    Take care.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Have any of you guys seen what Cameron Diaz and co look like in real life??? As an example she looks terrible - Zitty, red, poor skin etc etc I think some of you guys are in dream land if you expect these guys to look like they do on screen in the flesh!! They all have flaws like us mortals :)

The worse thing in those pics on the roof in my opinion is Daniels cheekbones appear to be leaping out!!!!! Prob a result of a crazy fitness routine

Im sure in the movie things will be OK, he doesn't look too bad in the mags etc so I'm sure in post production they will sort out the dodgy angles and adjust colour and tone!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Rainier WolfcastleRainier Wolfcastle Posts: 484MI6 Agent
    Well, thing is, this isn't "real life" ... We are not talking of some paparazzi photos taken on a Tesco parking lot because Danny ran out of toilet paper.
    This is how he looks after hours of make-up and preperation for filming. Sure they can alter the appearance in post-production but is this really what you want? Some old knacker playing Bond - a young, almost-still-a-rookie Bond, remember? - with a youthful face CGI'd in after filming?